Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Which one should i go for?

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117
    Should I go with Usenetservers 3 month unlimited service or Giganews Diamond SSL+Unlimited?
    Which one is better and why? Is it any difference?
    Im running on Canadia ISP (Rogers) at 6mbps D/L.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by flow7 View Post
    Should I go with Usenetservers 3 month unlimited service or Giganews Diamond SSL+Unlimited?
    Which one is better and why? Is it any difference?
    Im running on Canadia ISP (Rogers) at 6mbps D/L.
    Thanks in advance.
    Giganews is nice.

    Be sure to click the ad up top to give FST the reference.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117
    But whats the Difference? Do i really need the 10 extra connections?

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by flow7 View Post
    But whats the Difference? Do i really need the 10 extra connections?
    IMO, it's not necessary at all. I'm not a pro at newsgroups, but from everything I've ever known you can't get busted, so no need for them. It's just a marketing tactic to gain more revenue I think.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ...the future
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,621
    will all good newservers max my connection?only have 5mbit

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by time999 View Post
    will all good newservers max my connection?only have 5mbit
    Yes, you'll max out with any decent server, Giganews included. You can expect consistent speeds of at least 600kb/s.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    WHRST's Avatar immortalis BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    ...the future
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,621
    cool, might try it out some internal stuff and dvds I see posted don't get on torrents

  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Quote Originally Posted by time999 View Post
    cool, might try it out some internal stuff and dvds I see posted don't get on torrents
    Be sure to check the NZB section here at FST first.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Age
    32
    Posts
    181
    Go for usenetserver its cheap/unlimited and free SSL.

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    117
    So between the two am i looking at Giganews (good quality) and usenetserver (good price,decent quality)?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •