Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gta - Vice City

Originally posted by Skillian@25 May 2003 - 03:46
    I got stuck on this level for ages, eventually did it quite a simple way. Fly the plane to the back of the house where all the boats are and land it. Then run over each of the cubans with the plane. It might take a few goes but they will die. Make sure you get everyone, then there will be noone left to drive off in the boats so you can just bomb them while they are sitting at the docks.
    thats a good idea i'll try it

2. Games   -   #12

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    I got this first try...

just fly over a little ahead and boom

4. Games   -   #14
    i also beat this mission the first try. I have a game pad tho so it was easy!

5. Games   -   #15
    If anyone has Vice City can u tell me how i can get it?

6. Games   -   #16
    Retired
    Originally posted by shyamthakrar@26 May 2003 - 16:14
    If anyone has Vice City can u tell me how i can get it?
    LINK

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by SeattlePC@25 May 2003 - 18:19
    Hi, how is everyone doing today?

Really, I just don't care.

Let's start with this. I understand everyone is having fun on their PC and all that great stuff. I just ask you.

Do you know HOW MANY Gaming sites with FAQs and Walkthroughs there are on the net?

It's already posted son, all you have to do is type the popular ones into GOOGLE and it shall send you on your complicated journey.

Now instead of sitting there looking hopeless, and tirelessy waiting for a reply or PM, do yourself a favor.

Just Google It. Please. I know, I know it's too hard.

Look at the answers that were given.
    " I had my brother do it for me"
    "Oh man, that level was hard"

Your question still remains unanswered. It does you no BENEFIT at all to post. Some thoughts weren't meant to be posted you know what I'm saying.

Yes, I will definitely be praying for you.
    we know that, silly! but this is gameworld, so it is ok to talk about games here, even gameplay, not just hashes and that type off stuff. in other threads links to several FAQ sites for this games have been posted.

i doubt a FAQ or walkthrough would help with the question of this thread, since the guys problem is not what to do to make the mission, but more a whining over how bloody hard it is to control the RC plane. and it his rather difficult. just keep on trying! all the RC vehicles are hard to control btw...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12