Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Dedibox International scam artists

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    Do not buy a server from these scam sucking mother f*ckers. I paid 3 days ago and have not received an email for the account details. I have emailed their customer service and support 10 times and have received no replies. Be forewarned on these scam asshole mother fuckers.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post
    Do not buy a server from these scam sucking mother f*ckers. I paid 3 days ago and have not received an email for the account details. I have emailed their customer service and support 10 times and have received no replies. Be forewarned on these scam asshole mother fuckers.
    You emailed them 10 times in 2.5 days?

    Sucks you got ripped though. Probably nothing you can do but move on. You should check out some of the recommended sites mentioned here though, if you're still interested - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...seedbox-152272
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-17-2007 at 06:50 PM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,692
    go on their IRC


    dont know the exact address
    but go to homepage, go to contact, then chat or something, the message a guy name verile or verix or something.


    and if you can, cancel dedibox its not worth it
    Last edited by 007; 02-17-2007 at 06:51 PM.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    go on their IRC


    dont know the exact address
    but go to homepage, go to contact, then chat or something, the message a guy name verile or verix or something.


    and if you can cancel dedibox its not worth it
    i already have gone on irc and no one says boo on that piece of shit channel

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,692
    its probably late at night in france, they have a video option connected to the IRC page, can you see anyone in the room?

    edit: nvr mind its only 7pm

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,902
    the time in france now is about 21:00 or 22:00, not sure which one

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    yep and obviously no one checks to see if anyone needs help, why should i expect help there when they don't even reply on their emails?

    They sure were quick when i emailed them before i bought the damn server on how to pay.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,414
    I did post the reason why not to get dedibox. Even if you did get a server they would have cancelled you for torrenting anyway.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    135
    funny how its still posted in the bittorrent section for dedicated boxes and seedboxes

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenx View Post
    funny how its still posted in the bittorrent section for dedicated boxes and seedboxes
    What's funny about it?

    There is no section for dedicated and seed boxes.

    A thread about seedboxes deserves to be in the "Bittorrent' section, exactly where you posted it.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •