Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop People Copying My Site

if i wanted to copy the whole page i could just highlight everything and hit ctrl + C and i would have it. hahahahaha

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    umm therez a script that allows no right click or highlighting...

n therez also one that allows no saving....

u need all three to really protect your site...

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    TRshady
    lol, I'm not after FBI protection.

Just having some sort of defense is enough. I wouldn't care if anyone does copy, but would prefere it if people don't. Also, it's more likely a noob who would copy and they probably wouldn't the shortcuts anyway.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    tr shady if you want to protect your site you should check this out, this is what dredwerkz use and it disables all functions on the web page. right hand click of the mouse and so on.
    the only way they can view your site is with the anti leech plugin.
    http://www.anti-leech.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    nice contribution i love it ...

true... by saving the webpage u can get hte source

edit >> arg it takes too long after i sign up... i gotta redo every link if i want it to work by adding in a code... i got too much links to change not gonna bother...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Out of The Ordinary
    If someone want the source from Your site They'll get it no matter how many Javascripts You add.

BOT

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    TRshady
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@25 May 2003 - 00:47
    If someone want the source from Your site They'll get it no matter how many Javascripts You add.

BOT
    I've already said, none of the content is 'mine' so if it was copied it wouldn't be the end of the world but if I can do little things to try and prevent it, its better then leaving it the way it is.

I mean if someones gonna go to long extents just to copy from my site then, they deserve it, lol.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Originally posted by TRshady+25 May 2003 - 07:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady @ 25 May 2003 - 07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--[O][T]@25 May 2003 - 00:47
    If someone want the source from Your site They&#39;ll get it no matter how many Javascripts You add.

BOT

I&#39;ve already said, none of the content is &#39;mine&#39; so if it was copied it wouldn&#39;t be the end of the world but if I can do little things to try and prevent it, its better then leaving it the way it is.

I mean if someones gonna go to long extents just to copy from my site then, they deserve it, lol.
    [/quote]
    So, you copied it from somewhere else, yet you don&#39;t want people to copy from you?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    whats the point in having the script no right click it is pointless - all you have to do is turn java scripting off or put your mosue cursor over the image and drag it to yourt desk top - very poitless pice of scripting ---

if you want to stop peole taking your iamges put the name of the site in the backround of your images it&#39;s easly done - as for stealing yor coding put little markers in the coding - markers that only you knew about

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    id say "the host, owner or any other party that contributed to this site" instead of "I" in the ROM-Disclaimer..........
    great FTP site for awesome quality video clips
    yeah, you have to sign up, but its worth it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast