I Want:
    BitMeTV
    BlackCats-Games
    HDBits
    PiSexy

Waiting for offers. . .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    I swear this is like deja vu. Didn't someone already refer you to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ratings-142446

I know that some people don't like that rating system, but it should at least give you a ballpark. I mean, come on.....BitNation (which is functionally open signups) for HDBits (invitations and everything closed, which incidentally I've been desperate for for a while.)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post
    I swear this is like deja vu. Didn't someone already refer you to this: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...ratings-142446

I know that some people don't like that rating system, but it should at least give you a ballpark. I mean, come on.....BitNation (which is functionally open signups) for HDBits (invitations and everything closed, which incidentally I've been desperate for for a while.)
    I DID, but he won't listen, don't seem to appreciate others goodwill and Xperience, instead he put up a NEW Post again, like it will "make" a difference, What can I say?[

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lol I hear ya. I mean for the love of god....BitNation for HDBits? I guess they both have "bit" in their names, so they must be equal. Just like how you wear a sweater, and I hear the Nazis wore sweaters. Hence, you're a bloody Nazi.

Anyways, dtrain, listen to others on the board. Please. And don't spam it with the EXACT same post (with the exact same crappy offers). Also, how's this an update?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post
    lol I hear ya. I mean for the love of god....BitNation for HDBits? I guess they both have "bit" in their names, so they must be equal. Just like how you wear a sweater, and I hear the Nazis wore sweaters. Hence, you're a bloody Nazi.

Anyways, dtrain, listen to others on the board. Please. And don't spam it with the EXACT same post (with the exact same crappy offers). Also, how's this an update?
    BTW, Blackcats is open for registration , yesterday, could be still OPEN
    Hey !! Wait a minute,!!!! , the Christian Torrents, might get him FTN or perhaps Sct, wooooooooWw !! LMAO
    Last edited by Niteghost; 02-18-2007 at 06:04 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    nah blackcats is closed. but dude.. xtian torrents would get him sct + ftn + exigo + nb + swedvdr.

why do you always underestimate trades nite?

btw, you do realize he posted the EXACT same thing in torrentportal forums too. this is getting out of hand dtrain.