Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FTN vs. ScT

Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by SinWithin View Post
    SCT is the fastest becouse most of the peopel there have 100Mbit connection..
    after 10 minutes a new torrent gets 10+ seeders.
    this is very true. it's funny 'cos when a new popular TV show like Lost gets pre'd, Ft.N will almost always have it first followed by CT and maybe even ST and then ScT a few seconds later -BUT- after about 10mins. ScT has over 50seeders on it and only 5 or 6 ot Ft.N, CT, etc.

ScT's a bit slower now when it comes to pre-times but thanks to ALLLLLLLLLLL the seedboxes there + .eu users with fast pipes, you'll max out 100% of the time!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yea, on a side note, it's amazing how consistently good CT's pre times are, they usually beat FTN as well. If only they could improve their speeds, they would be one of the top two or three trackers, if not the best. They're seriously underrated as it is.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    DISABLED PRIVS
    well, maybe those other trackers just really want to win the pre wars, but we all know what site is the best, don't we ?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    FTN is better on pre but on ScT you can get faster speeds.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    bcpnikhil's Avatar FTN Lover BT Rep: +2
    Yeah I second the CT comment. It's really a nice tracker--if they managed to get some seedboxers in there, and speed went up imo it'd be better than sct.

(note: i have only used an sct account once, while my friend who had a seedbox was away on break, but uploaded 50 gigs and told me i could download 50 lol. i would still really like a freebie sct invite :-D. anyone out there? bueller? bueller?)

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    terrorize's Avatar God of Warez BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    why don't you give me the 2 accounts from those site and let me deside.

whahahahahahahahahaa

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    enahmadbs's Avatar Chelsea Fan BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Ftn 4.5 Sct 5

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post
    well, maybe those other trackers just really want to win the pre wars, but we all know what site is the best, don't we ?
    correct. CT for example beats ScT's pretimes 6 out of 10 times but if you're leeching something off CT, you'd rarely max your speed. whereas with ScT, well, we all know the story there...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    FTN is better on pre time

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    FTN is good but SCT is faster and has more active torrents and community hands down

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast