Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: britain worst place for children

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    It must be the "Bush Effect".

He's actually touched Big Tony and infected him, and look what's happened now...

Has he rescinded gun control at all (at all).

Unlike Busyman, I have chosen to wear my sarcasm proudly and openly.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    As a parent of girls aged 6,8,18 and 23 I can see how unsafe things have become even in the gap between my older daughters and my younger daughters, my younger daughters are never allowed to walk to school...my older two did, the younger ones I like to keep in eyesight range at all times my oldest daughter was given a time to come home, I checked she was where she said she was and allowed her a bit of freedom, with the younger two where I live is a very quiet street, nice neighbours etc but I dont want them playing any further than a couple of doors down cos just around the corner they are out of sight and I feel anything could happen. Is probably just old age catching up with me but I am so much more over protective now...but my whole town has changed, gun crime is rising, you read the local paper and almost every day its full of assaults and muggings etc..there seems to be a total breakdown in society which has to have an effect on the young children growing up...they have more than I ever did except for one thing.......the freedom to be children and to play in safety

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234