Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: One more FREE norbits account

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    hahahah, glad to see this "leave a detailed description" thing is catching on

but ppl still don't fucking leave a good detailed description, they just beg and plead, haha
    Eh, I tried Some people did follow the instructions though

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    sababot's Avatar what is torrent? BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    im asking for the invite
    i really want that site
    and i think you know why i deserve it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I would really like the Norbits account for several reasons. The content of the tracker especially the dvdr content would work well for me as I am interested in that content. I have been looking for Norbits for sometime with no result, just being scammed out of some good accounts along the way.

Thanks in advance, either way.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well I'm lacking one rep point but anyway, I'd really like to enter that tracker for the same reason I gave before. I'm very interested in it's content, primarily because of Mp4 movies, and also movies in general.

Thanks

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    nadeem111as's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i don't see it but all say it is good
    so i want it i love to collect those good tracker
    so here i am asking for it
    can you support me and visit my blog at:
    waytoubuntu.blogspot.com

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I would also like to have it.. Although I see there are a lot of good and trusted members already applied.. Anyway I would like it because in number of torrents it's probably something like sct but much more obtainable so I'm after that either way and i think it's a really good site ..

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hi man i like it very much couz it have some good speeds and new things and iam a new here as u can see so i want to have a good tracker with me so if u see that i deserve to get it i will be very pleased thnxx in advance

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    well, I have helped countless people pass the dreded NB test and I want to get to all those dvdr´s, and since I am myself a scandinavian cocteil all the nordic content looks very promising...

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    DoN BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I should have the site because I am a dedicated seeder and also the content on the site(DVD-R's) are what I go for mostly and also seed them back to a satisfactory ratio and I never Hit and Run.
    I also deserve the site because I have been a member of this community for a year and haven't managed to make it big even though I am a dedicated user.
    Thanks!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Vakill's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I want this account because i can go to sleep knowing I have one of the rarest and best torrent sites in the world. And also becuase I really want to download their specialty, which are DVD-Rs.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast