Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WTF is wrong with FTN !!

Quote Originally Posted by YAH00 View Post
    Also where did I even mention my site. As the topic stated this was about your F*N account so how did my site even come into this conversation at all?
    lol .. then from where u got these pics ?
    I thought you said I made them in photoshop lmao

Now your admitting they came off a real site... I rest my case about you providing the info to prove your guilty hahahahaha

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YAH00's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Still need u`r msn .. or anything that we can talk on ( alone )
    & im 100% sure that u`ll regret accusing me ..

Cheers

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post

lol .. then from where u got these pics ?
    I thought you said I made them in photoshop lmao

Now your admitting they came off a real site... I rest my case about you providing the info to prove your guilty hahahahaha
    yup .. & u told me that u didnt

so .. no photoshoping .. & not from ur site ..

i dont think GOD wud load them to ur PC ......

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Still need u`r msn .. or anything that we can talk on ( alone )
    & im 100% sure that u`ll regret accusing me ..

Cheers
    Again I didnt accuse you. I was only showing you refrences. There was nothing saying you were the same person. I only stated those 3 accounts all used the same login information. You later verified 1 of the 3 names as being you. As far as msn check your pms.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If he is the same person as Someone1, his picture, his dad's picture, his home address and phone # were put up by several sites, starting with Oink (much to my disgust). Surprised that he's still up to his old games.

His account disappearing is odd as well. AFAIK, sites never delete disabled accounts; they may delete inactive ones.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    If he is the same person as Someone1, his picture, his dad's picture, his home address and phone # were put up by several sites, starting with Oink (much to my disgust). Surprised that he's still up to his old games.

His account disappearing is odd as well. AFAIK, sites never delete disabled accounts; they may delete inactive ones.
    lol

STFU ..

everything is fine now .. ( u can ask Melvinmeow )

Thread Closed

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    lol... Yah00 u were totally pwned.. btw is ur FTN issue resolved ??

anyways Melvin let us know wht u think abt him after his supposedly conversation with u on MSN
    Thanks to aburyach,berserk1980,colterwood,Detale,Evandro,gamer4eva,RealitY,shamong,titana & Xsensei for their help.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS
    lol YAH00 u OiNK ebay trader !

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    We had a nice chat on msn yesterday afternoon, he invited another person as well who was allegedly the oink invite seller. Their info matched the info I had on them. Yahoo seems to have only shared an account with this other person which is why I was asking if they were the same person since they shared similiar info on several accounts. It seems they arent the same people but they do know each other and are friends. I also am lead to beleive due to new evidence that servernet aka.. someone1 wasnt even the person that oink should have directed their crappy information threads about either.

(Youll notice if im in any way wrong I am man enough to admit it. Due to facts presented I was partially correct in them being affiliated. But the evidence OINK produced were incorrect)

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast