Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: International Superstar Soccer 3

Poster
    I had that problem until I realised I had to use my joypad, I don't know what to do if you haven't got one though. Now if I can just sort out the invisible players. I'll be a happy man.

2. Games   -   #12
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by callum@30 May 2003 - 23:51
    I had that problem until I realised I had to use my joypad, I don't know what to do if you haven't got one though. Now if I can just sort out the invisible players. I'll be a happy man.
    Yup I just used my special joypad powers and got into the game...invisible players though?? Dont know what thats all about...imo this is THE footie game for the PC....runs really good, and passes the time when ur pished and just back from the dancin after overdosing on Vodka and redbull....oops 2 much info...

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    This is a bit strange I can only see the players heads and the numbers on their shirts and shorts, and they are all bald. The pitch and everything is fine though.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    eah but the gameplay is better than fifa 2003

5. Games   -   #15
    Thx guys. I plugged in my joystick and got the game to run. Now i need to wait for my psx converter to arrive for the games to begin.

6. Games   -   #16
    I dowloaded ... installed ....etc
    I have a 6 button joypad..
    I have configured it in the game but after I do a replay or when I have to
    hit ENTER to return to the game it does not work..is there a manual out there
    for this game...
    Also it runs like a donkey on a 1.4 Athlon...512 ram...64 meg gforce..

7. Games   -   #17
    i've got double your spec's and it runs fine.....maybe your best bet is to double the ram. I found when i went to 512MB there was little performance change, but with 1gig you definately get it......especailly if you use XP too.

I'm also looking for some manual......hopefully one of us finds one

8. Games   -   #18
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    I push down on my left analogue stick to skip past the replays Thats only thing I can tell you others maybe different.......

XP 2000 1.63Ghz
    896Mb DDR PC2100
    128mb Ge-Force 4 Ti 4200

Runs sweet

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    Thanks alot Colt,your a star.Firing up the mule as we speak.

10. Games   -   #20
    Colt...stop telling fibs, i was round your house the other day and your super computer consisted of a Commodore 64 complete with hamster in a wheel "to make it work faster" and as for memory, well all you did was sellotape a casio caculator on top of the cassette deck....ISS on your computer? More like Emlyn Hughes Football, circa 1987!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12