Thread: seasonone.net

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    I dont know much about them, but they are a new tv torrent site. I just figured I would post and let you all know about them and you can decide for yourself. It appears they use a seedbox right now since they are new. I do believe they are open signup.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS
    if bitmetv is: 10
    season1 is: - 10

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by andrzejek1999 View Post
    if bitmetv is: 10
    season1 is: - 10
    completely agree with you. Max of 6 or 7 seeders.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    how can you compare bitmetv to season1, give it a break man, it's just starting off

get real haha
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    hotwebdownload's Avatar The TRADER!!!!!! BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by upGrayde View Post
    how can you compare bitmetv to season1, give it a break man, it's just starting off

get real haha
    What's the use signing up for such sites, anyway? I know it's a new site and content is poor and also the users. It'll take a long time to grow BIG

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    well, if everyone would go there and make the site better, then it would be better. I havent downloaded anything from there yet, but I assume that since they are using a seedbox, the speeds on the torrents should be very fast.

and bigger is not always better. Look at oink. at any given time, there are never usually more than 5 or less seeders on any given torrent, yet everyone praises that site. Go to oink and just jump around from page to page and youll see what I mean.

I will go out on a limb and say that about 90% of oink torrents have 1 or 2 seeds on it. the rest range from anywhere between 5 to 15.

Im not complaining about oink, im just making a comparison.

But yea, they are new. Give 'em a chance to grow.
    Last edited by Mïcrösöül°V³; 02-20-2007 at 11:14 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Mïcrösöül°V³ View Post
    well, if everyone would go there and make the site better, then it would be better. I havent downloaded anything from there yet, but I assume that since they are using a seedbox, the speeds on the torrents should be very fast.

and bigger is not always better. Look at oink. at any given time, there are never usually more than 5 or less seeders on any given torrent, yet everyone praises that site. Go to oink and just jump around from page to page and youll see what I mean.

I will go out on a limb and say that about 90% of oink torrents have 1 or 2 seeds on it. the rest range from anywhere between 5 to 15.

Im not complaining about oink, im just making a comparison.

But yea, they are new. Give 'em a chance to grow.
    nicely put
    Alright.