Thread: Rise Of Nations Cd Key

After tons of pain and waiting I've managed to get my hands on a copy of Rise of Nations, yet I can't get a cd key. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

2. Games   -   #2
    Originally posted by einstein146@25 May 2003 - 06:12
    After tons of pain and waiting I've managed to get my hands on a copy of Rise of Nations, yet I can't get a cd key. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.
    Do A Search on GOOGLE m8

3. Games   -   #3
    You mean to tell me that is all you can say iceman. Why the fuck do you even reply?? I did a search in google and searchalot and profusion and I typed in rise of nations cd key and it came up with nothing!! Don't write something in here if you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about!! If you have the fuckin cd key then post it if not then don't even speak!! Do a google search lmao fuck you put that and you have'nt even done one yourself, dumb ass!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    If you have the copy from Fairlight read the .nfo file, it says that you can use any serial you want. I typed in anything and it worked. Though i dont know about other copys.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!