Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the US or Israel attack Iran?

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post

You carry on in your nasty little world, Iran will have nukes soon, they'll give them to Hezbollah, then you'll all get what's coming to you. Peace is in the hands of Israel, who go out of their way to prevent it. If you get wiped out it will be your own fault.
    I think that's a bit over over the line.

I hope the mods feel the same way.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    That's why I tried to soothe the conversation with my last post.. But I'm cool with it.. Ava is not the only person in the world that thinks we'll get bombed, or should get bombed.

I guess that's just life...

How are you j2k4?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    That's why I tried to soothe the conversation with my last post.. But I'm cool with it.. Ava is not the only person in the world that thinks we'll get bombed, or should get bombed.

I guess that's just life...

How are you j2k4?
    I'm fine, thanks for asking.

Hope you are well, too, Rafi.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    Am indeed Waiting eagerly for the next phase in me getting into the IDF..

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    How can you prove they are Israeli? Just because Al-Jazeera say they are, means it's true..?
    All I accuse you of is not taking in the whole story so you can possibly make up your mind after seeing the WHOLE story.. I'm not here to annoy anyone or make someone feel like they hate me for arguing.. I think this conversation went pretty well, it was interesting, and now I can see what your views on the situation are
    Remember he also has the Executive Intelligence Review to rely upon.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    Riiiiiight.. Forgot about that...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    Yes

One day.

No thinking person would want to live in an area near Iran if those idiots get hold of nuclear weapons. They would not only be mad enough to use them, but it would be easy for them to pass them on to other gorups.

I am very dissapointed at the gutless words of the UN and the International watchdog (IEA) and the Germans and the Russians and the Chinese for doing and saying nothing because they are selling heaps of stuff to Iran.

It would not take much, just a few big bombs on 2 or 3 of their nuclears sites, to know them back for a few years. Give them a weeks warning to stop right now.

Regards

Digby

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post
    Yes

One day.

No thinking person would want to live in an area near Iran if those idiots get hold of nuclear weapons. They would not only be mad enough to use them, but it would be easy for them to pass them on to other gorups.

I am very dissapointed at the gutless words of the UN and the International watchdog (IEA) and the Germans and the Russians and the Chinese for doing and saying nothing because they are selling heaps of stuff to Iran.

It would not take much, just a few big bombs on 2 or 3 of their nuclears sites, to know them back for a few years. Give them a weeks warning to stop right now.

Regards

Digby
    On what particular basis are you bombing this Country.

Will you be declaring war first or just bombing them.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post
    Yes

One day.

Regards

Digby
    So lets bomb all nuclear sites not approved by the UN.
    This would include the sites in Israel and North Korea. Would you agree to that?

Don't be so bloody silly. If you bomb a nuclear site you are spreading radioactive material over a large area, a bit like Chernobyl. Do you really want that to happen. Or is it a case of NIMBY?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    NIMBY = Not In My Back Yard ?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast