Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the US or Israel attack Iran?

vidcc's Avatar there is no god

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    [/QUOTE]

On what particular basis are you bombing this Country.

Will you be declaring war first or just bombing them.[/QUOTE]

Just bombing them, as I said you give them a weeks warning.

Israel attacked Iraq's facility years ago, they did nto decalre war or start a war !

I do not know if bombing a nuclear installation would release radiation, but if it did then it would be Iran's leaders fault as they had a weeks warning.

Or if that is too radical for you, you drop a few parachute brigades in, surround the place and then attack it with conventional weapons, kill all the scientists, and do as much damage as possible then copter out. - Steval Sgeal could do it.

Regards

Digby

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1 View Post

Will you be declaring war first or just bombing them.

Israel attacked Iraq's facility years ago, they did nto decalre war or start a war !

I do not know if bombing a nuclear installation would release radiation, but if it did then it would be Iran's leaders fault as they had a weeks warning.

Or if that is too radical for you, you drop a few parachute brigades in, surround the place and then attack it with conventional weapons, kill all the scientists, and do as much damage as possible then copter out. - Steval Sgeal could do it.

Regards

Digby
    The real problem here is I don't think you're joking (other than the seagull bit).
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    I'd like to know what laws these people believe Iran has broken, or is about to break.

Is it illegal to have nuclear weapons?

The five permanent members of the Security Council, all nuclear armed, signed the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, which obligated them to work towards the elimination of nuclear weapons, which at the time they were the sole possessors of.

None of them have taken the slightest notice of this requirement, and the UK, for example, is about to announce a multi-billion pound upgrade of it's Trident nuclear arsenal.

What right have these countries to dictate to Iran?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Will you be declaring war first or just bombing them.[/quote]

Regards

Digby[/quote]

Can I have a loan of your action comic when you are finished with it?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    On the basis that I am a sensible guy who loves history and knows that the UN Security Council was set up to consist mainly of the countries that fought very hard, at great cost for 6 years to stop a well known despost whose name starts with A.

They believed that their council would stop any future major wars. (I admit that the UN is a pathetic paper tiger that lets genoicide go on etc etc) but we have to accept that having this exclusive club of so called sensible countries is better than nothing.

And on the basis that we (the world) should not accept countries such as North Korea, Iran getting nuclear weapons as they would not be afraid to use them.

Britain and France did nothing to stop Hitler (when they could have) and then he became too strong and took over the whole of Europe. That is the major lesson of history.

Regards

Digby

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    .... the countries that fought very hard, at great cost for 6 years to stop a well known despost whose name starts with A.

Britain and France did nothing to stop Hitler. That is the major lesson of history.

Regards

Digby
    Make up you mind.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    On the basis that I am a sensible guy who loves history and knows that the UN Security Council was set up to consist mainly of the countries that fought very hard, at great cost for 6 years to stop a well known despost whose name starts with A.

They believed that their council would stop any future major wars. (I admit that the UN is a pathetic paper tiger that lets genoicide go on etc etc) but we have to accept that having this exclusive club of so called sensible countries is better than nothing.

And on the basis that we (the world) should not accept countries such as North Korea, Iran getting nuclear weapons as they would not be afraid to use them.

Britain and France did nothing to stop Hitler (when they could have) and then he became too strong and took over the whole of Europe. That is the major lesson of history.

Regards

Digby
    Please explain the above highlighted statement. Was it British holiday makers that evacuated Dunkirk? Whose troops were fighting against Hitler in Africa, Eastern Mediterranean and Scandinavia from 1939 through to 1945? What about the Australian and New Zealand forces fighting in Africa.
    Prior to 1939 Britain did try to stop Hitler through diplomacy but Hitler already had his plans and would not be thwarted. You cant just invade another country just because they pose a threat. OH! wait a minute...
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    It always makes me laugh when yanks come up with this WW2 drivel.

They sat back and watched us fighting a WORLD war and did fuck all but turn it into a business.

It's interesting to note that the US didn't declare war on anyone, the Japanese and Germans both declared war on them.

Another funny story is Eisenhower, when he arrived in Paris he was told of a possible assassination attempt against him, so, being the big brave general he was, locked himself in a heavily guarded 5 star hotel and let Monty run the fighting, even placing part of the US army under Monty's control when they fucked up.

If the US had come into the war when they were supposed to, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, and the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    It always makes me laugh when yanks come up with this WW2 drivel.

They sat back and watched us fighting a WORLD war and did fuck all but turn it into a business.

It's interesting to note that the US didn't declare war on anyone, the Japanese and Germans both declared war on them.

Another funny story is Eisenhower, when he arrived in Paris he was told of a possible assassination attempt against him, so, being the big brave general he was, locked himself in a heavily guarded 5 star hotel and let Monty run the fighting, even placing part of the US army under Monty's control when they fucked up.

If the US had come into the war when they were supposed to, the holocaust wouldn't have happened, and the Middle East wouldn't be in the mess it's in today.
    ...and now the US has their nose everywhere and there are still complaints.....

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast