Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: xvid to image

  1. #1
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    187

    Dry

    Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

    Thanks for you help

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    266
    Hmmm, I guess TS is too bad a quality to be made in full DVD image, what's the point?
    never seen a TS released as full DVD yet, but you can theoritically upload a torrent from the image you are making i am not sure if the tracker allows such thing though you better read the FAQ and rules

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    XVID is a non vcd/svcd complaint format. So you will never see an img for a xvid formatted file. If you want img complaint formats stick with vcd/svcd.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

    Thanks for you help
    B/c no one wants a cam on DVD. What's the point?



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aarik111 View Post
    Allof the new stuff iget is always in xvid. then ihave to convert to image so i can make copies later. Does anyone know why they don't have cams, ts, etc. in image format. Would i be able to male a torent from the image files i am making?

    Thanks for you help
    B/c no one wants a cam on DVD. What's the point?
    What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
    Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

    B/c no one wants a cam on DVD. What's the point?
    What you think the guys in N.Y.C sell on the sidewalks??
    Obviously if they are selling them some idiots are dumb enough to want them in DVDR format.
    Just b/c someone wants them, I don't think it warrants producing them. I for one rely on DVDR's to be true rips. I'll be pissed if I start seeing them as cams, too.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    aarik111's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Ypsilanti, MI
    Posts
    187
    My girlfriend is not good at computers. So i have to make whatever i download into dvd. and to be able to transport them.. If there are people who also always have to convert let me know please

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    266
    There are programs that can convert Xvid to DVD if that is what you are asking about
    try VSO ConvertXtoDVD

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    About TS
    A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentguru View Post
    About TS
    A telesync is the same spec as a CAM except it uses an external audio source (most likely an audio jack in the chair for hard of hearing people). A direct audio source does not ensure a good quality audio source, as a lot of background noise can interfere. A lot of the times a telesync is filmed in an empty cinema or from the projection booth with a professional camera, giving a better picture quality. Quality ranges drastically, check the sample before downloading the full release. A high percentage of Telesyncs are CAMs that have been mislabeled.
    WOW! I always thought they were the same thing

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •