Thread: Invite List?

Back Again!! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    How about we make a list of all the sites that actually give invites. That way when people want to try to get in certain trackers they know they can get a invite. Not all people wanna trade for accounts. Like me, I will never trade for a account. So what do you guys think? If it works then maybe Reality or someone else could possibly make it a sticky.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Great idea i would also be interested to know if a few have invites.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ... can't touch this BT Rep: +1
    there is already a thread on this and a lot of members contributed to it in the past. if it remember correctly, it was also stickied... beats me why it was taken down. anyway, here you go: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...invites-113338

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think one of the problems with this is it would have to have restricted posting access otherwise it would only end up like the open sign-ups thread where the noobs all say "thank you" to boost their post count and the thread ends up hundreds of pages long.

It would have to be a one post only sticky which only one or two members had permissions to update.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I just found an extension for firefox that lets you search multiple BT trackers simultaneously. It has over 100 trackers listed. That might be a good place to start to compile a list of trackers that allow invites.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    hassan2810's Avatar Poster
    it's so cool,it's called "Torrent Finder Toolbar"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    /closed:

There's already a thread in the Invites section, see link above.

Also, too much 'good idea' spam appearing from n00bs that have quite obviously not read the thread.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008