Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii?

..::Outshined::.. BT Rep: +1
    PS3 !!
    Blu-Ray is the best!!
    Hd-DVD sucks...

2. Games   -   #32
    catalyst05's Avatar Member BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I cant pay money for microsoft's thing. Its suck and Bill Gites sucking our wallet. In my opinion wii due to great controller...

3. Games   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ps3

4. Games   -   #34
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    personally i think xbox 360 will win over PS3, the most important thing - the price, xbox already have an edge liao. But, i think the i biggest winner will b Wii, too bad it will not b available here in mlysia.

* im a PS fan all the time, but seeing how pathetic and expensive PS3 is, i think PS3 will fail this time.

5. Games   -   #35
    Sony always had the best gaming devs on their side.
    Nintendo wii is original, but for how long ?
    Microsoft is some what investing more money for game development in japan, that a good thing.

For now, I'll stay with the ps3 option, but, if the xbox 360 get hacked and homebrew free like the xbox is, then my choice will be different..

6. Games   -   #36
    it wont be long now before the 360 is hacked for homebrew check out xbox scene .... but the current order is 360 ps3 wii .......by 2008 predicited that wii will be #1 with the 360 / ps3 close

7. Games   -   #37
    yes oldman, I saw the news few days ago, I wonder if its from the same guy that showed a linux logo at the hacker contest around last december..

Ps3 didn't launched well. But I would not worry to much for now. After all, there isin't any must have games. When metal gears 4, FF XIII, Gran turismo and the new title by the Ico Team will be released, sellings should improve alot.. Wii is nice, but I suspect that this little beast isin't strong enough to kept the lead in console war.

8. Games   -   #38
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    The with the Wii is that I don't predict many people would want a shitload of games for it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234