Thread: Problems

On older divx avi movies i get skippy playback. the only possible thing i can think of thats causing this is the k-lite codec pack. Its happend with american history x and now with ginger snaps. I rember a program that use to look up what codec used in the movie. Could someone posibly tell me what that program was called?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    ok i just uninstaled k-lite codec pack and the problem went away. None of the newer xvid type movies have this problem.

ok now my new movies wont play anymore

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    takes a deep breath...

inhaleeee Exhalesss

i cant belive what just happend.

#!@$%@!#$ AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh #$@#$@#@#$

I JUST DOWNLOADED SOME CODEC PROGRAM AND IT #$#@$ DELTED MY #@$ MOVIE

i cant belive this. I acualy sat here and watched this movie download i.. i... i cant belive this just happend

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    WHAT????

What program did you download?
    I only use the Xvid Codec from SLD but that's too late now i'm affraid?
    Never heard of any program that deletes a movie btw... (still can't believe it&#33

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Rocktron@25 May 2003 - 12:47
    WHAT????

What program did you download?
    I only use the Xvid Codec from SLD but that's too late now i'm affraid?
    Never heard of any program that deletes a movie btw... (still can't believe it&#33
    some program called avicod109.exe i hit export or something i dont really know how it happend but my 679 mb divx movie changed to like 2kbs. Sure enough i checked my hardrive space and yes it was deleted some how... i was really looking foward to watching this movie i had a plate full of cookies and a big glass of milk #$$#@$ o well i have a movie called chopper @ 58% with 4 more hours to go. I guess ill stare blankly at my screen for another 4 hours

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    http://avicodec.duby.info/ (website for the damn program that just owned my movie) it didnt really delete the movie it overwrote it with something else. I was too eager to watch the movie and wasnt watching what i was doing and messed something up. i finaly found the program i was originaly looking for. It was called g spot. but its too late now