Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me my FSC

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Funny, when people ask those stupid questions when they trade their accounts...
    srsly. i knew this guy had traded the account right when he posted the thread

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    srsly. i knew this guy had traded the account right when he posted the thread
    << Yeah, that was my first thought, but i wanted to give the benefit of the doubt and check for him

Quote Originally Posted by iStix View Post
    Funny, when people ask those stupid questions when they trade their accounts...
    -But seriously, when you know that you traded for an account....chalk it up as a loss, cuz it will not last long.
    Proud Member of:

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    EFS's Avatar Beckham Is The King BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That`s happened with me when i changed my FSC pass and email , soon opened acc and found PM from admin said to me you r traded you acc and your Download and upload were disabled , soon after 1 day the acc had been disalbled , when i went irc didn`t listen any thing

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    DoctorX's Avatar TorReNt HuNgeR BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ah..
    come on
    i didn't know about this rule in FSC
    Believe or not
    it is up to you
    what ashit?
    You guyes want to gloat over someone's grief

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kollerxp2002 View Post
    ah..
    come on
    i didn't know about this rule in FSC
    Believe or not
    it is up to you
    what ashit?
    You guyes want to gloat over someone's grief
    huh? you thought fsc allowed account trading? the staff is there extremely lenient also, so dont expect any other sites to let you do this. very few even allow invite trading.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    It's ironic when people say they didn't know account trading was wrong. All they have to do is to check the user agreement that just about every TB derived site uses...

RESTRICTED ACCESS: This End User License Agreement ("User Agreement") grants you, personally and individually, a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited license, permitting access only for the use of immediately electronically displaying content retrieved from this website, a copyrighted publication entitled "f**s**r**g," including but not limited to visual and documentary resources, using a web browser in real time to no more than one person at a time for personal, non-commercial, educational purposes, for reference use only, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
    So, unless a site has removed that restriction, I believe that it still stands that account trading is not allowed.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    It's ironic when people say they didn't know account trading was wrong. All they have to do is to check the user agreement that just about every TB derived site uses...

RESTRICTED ACCESS: This End User License Agreement ("User Agreement") grants you, personally and individually, a non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, limited license, permitting access only for the use of immediately electronically displaying content retrieved from this website, a copyrighted publication entitled "f**s**r**g," including but not limited to visual and documentary resources, using a web browser in real time to no more than one person at a time for personal, non-commercial, educational purposes, for reference use only, subject to the limitations set forth herein.
    So, unless a site has removed that restriction, I believe that it still stands that account trading is not allowed.
    Yes sir
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I don't know, I've traded fsc accounts at least twice without problem. I believe all trades were within the US, though, so it may have been a little harder to pick up on.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    They are in fact very lenient as mentioned. Not many sites do allow you to even trade invites. FSC doesnt seem to mind it as much as most other sites if they see you sending invites. Your mad you got banned for trading accounts??

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Kinda your own fault, don't u think?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast