Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Klf Bookworld On Soulseek

Poster
    Come & join us on Soulseek where you can download e-books & share your own. You can download the latest version of Soulseek HERE. Just click on version 149c.

Once downloaded you'll see the rooms are listed on the right hand side. Scroll down until you find "KLF Bookworld". You might need to refresh the list before you can see the room. Alternatively, just try and create a room called KLF Bookworld - you will automatically join the existing one.

Heres some pointers i've nicked from Musicworld Database (cheers FC!&#33

1) Go to options and click on file sharing configuration
    2) Then Make Sure Everybody is selected
    3) Now right click on everyones name in the room and go to Add to List
    4) Tell everyone to add you to their list(not everybody is there when you are)
    5)Once inside the room right click the chat area and select "Toggle Autojoin".This will have the room pop up when ever you start SoulSeek.
    6) Browse everyones files!!

Please no leechers!! Try and share some files too.

Hope to see you all in there soon!!!

PS: Please feel free to add any tips below. I've only used soulseek a few times myself

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Can't find KLF Bookworld in the list, just KLF Musicworld.

TrIpMIX

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    You'll need to go further down the list. Theres 7 of us in there now.

PS... You're welcome to join KLF Musicworld too

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Right click on rooms and select refresh - it'll add a bunch more rooms incl. KLF Bookworld - also click on Rooms to put them in alphabetical order.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    I have a specific question, but maybe one or some of the experienced SS could post a "tricks and tips" as well as "common problems" in this pinned, cause the SS forum seems pretty useless. (I've searched and searched and read the FAQ - no disrespect intended).

Anyway, I keep getting failed downloads from two specific users, while the rest dl fine, I have had many of the dl's from these users work fine, but certain groups of files will not dl (they get to between 7% and 20% , then fail).

Also, I keep getting "Waiting for file list" messages from certain users that hang forever. These are people who are on my list, and vice versa, and who can see my files easily. I've got the correct ports open, blah blah blah, and have tried evrything else - any help would be appreciated.

Also, perhaps a KLF Bookworld SoulSeek "Friends" list, and also a NOT friends list if necessary - that we way we can all share, and any unpleasant or otherwise undeserving pests can be easily eliminated from our world. Just an idea - I think the 'Friends" list would be good....

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    The person who started this thread is a blatant plagiarist.

She should be ashamed of herself. Poor Martha put a lot of effort into her explanation.

To pin it is adding insult to injury.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@26 May 2003 - 00:45
    The person who started this thread is a blatant plagiarist.
    Why, TY!

(Too late in the day to look up the meaning, so i'll do it in the morning).

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

Ohhhhh yeah....look at this.We all know who started the BookWorld Room on there.How did she get a Sticky about it and we did not?

And look at how this Sticky looks alot like this one.Hmmmmmmmmm.

Ahhhhhhhh yeah that is right.....she is a Female and I am sure Randum Nut had something to do with it.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Hehe, I did give you some credit though

And it was Jetje who pinned it. I was on Soulseek & he just said "Claire, I know what you should do. Why not create a topic about the KLF Bookworld room on soulseek? And why not take some of his rules too. That'll really wind FC up. And i'll even pin it for you"

Of course, I thought that was a splendid idea!

(i'm joking btw)

Though it really was Jetje who pinned it.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I've tried it a few times, usually there's not many people in there during very late night to wee hours, sometimes just me, lol. Oh well, once more people start going in, it's going to be a great share area, maybe even really late at night or at 3-5 A.M. (EST), lol.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast