Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Does TorrentsBit.ro Ever have Open SignUp?

  1. #1
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404
    Does TorrentsBit.ro Ever have Open SignUp? Anyone knows? Thanks

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,979
    Yes they did a few months back.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    224
    They supposedly closed signups until 2015 or something like that

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Leecher101 View Post
    They supposedly closed signups until 2015 or something like that
    OMG !! Why did I ask? LOL

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404
    I am just "wishing" anyone has an Xtra or an Invite by any chance??? Thanks in advance

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    229
    I suppose you are talking about TorrentBits.ro
    they are full at the moment so even if someone has an invite he won't be able to use it

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,404
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    I suppose you are talking about TorrentBits.ro
    they are full at the moment so even if someone has an invite he won't be able to use it
    yeah, I just heard from a Friend that they disable "invites" for the next 5 months, if anyone "offers" TorrentBits.ro invites , then it is a scam. TorrentBits,ro can only be done with account ONLY. Just a cautionaty Note, for others who wants to trade this.

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteghost View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magister View Post
    I suppose you are talking about TorrentBits.ro
    they are full at the moment so even if someone has an invite he won't be able to use it
    yeah, I just heard from a Friend that they disable "invites" for the next 5 months, if anyone "offers" TorrentBits.ro invites , then it is a scam. TorrentBits,ro can only be done with account ONLY. Just a cautionaty Note, for others who wants to trade this.
    Thanks, I was wondering how long it would take to get invites if I got an account from someone.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •