Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: It's impossible!

  1. #1
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using this site for 1 year...and I can't get into SCT or UK-T or any good level 4 sites....it's impossible......

    Someone please take pity on my pathetic poor soul......

    If anyone can help me out...I will tell you a special secret.......hint: it's starts with the letter "R" and there is the word "Master" in it...
    Last edited by IcomeinPeace; 02-22-2007 at 02:40 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    you registered today?
    ______________________________________________

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by IcomeinPeace View Post
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been using this site for 1 year...and I can't get into SCT or UK-T or any good level 4 sites....it's impossible......

    Someone please take pity on my pathetic poor soul......

    If anyone can help me out...I will tell you a special secret.......hint: it's starts with the letter "R" and there is the word "Master" in it...
    Hello, Bor.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    you registered today?
    Yes hmm a year must have gone by faster
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”


  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    it's been 1 year...and I am still crap.....I am still as dumn as I was from day 1 here....I haven't learn anything......This site didn't help me one bit.....I knew about TL before coming to this site...and I am still using TL now.....This site is useless.....it doesn't help you with anything....I am living proof that this site is bogus....

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    939
    Quote Originally Posted by IcomeinPeace View Post
    it's been 1 year...and I am still crap.....I am still as dumn as I was from day 1 here....I haven't learn anything......This site didn't help me one bit.....I knew about TL before coming to this site...and I am still using TL now.....This site is useless.....it doesn't help you with anything....I am living proof that this site is bogus....
    Then why are you still here if it useless?
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”


  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I only want to see what SCT looks like...can someone send a picture of their webpage interface and what their torrents look like? I tought we were all family here.....

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Every family has a black sheep though.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    413
    i hope we're not

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IcomeinPeace View Post
    I only want to see what SCT looks like...can someone send a picture of their webpage interface and what their torrents look like? I tought we were all family here.....
    dude, what's your problem?

    we are a lot n00b's but we don't act like that

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •