Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Please spare 5 minutes 4 this. V important

wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thanx 100%, 100%.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    If backslash ( https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/backslash-146864 ) would read this he would say.. i trade a signature for one invite.. or two..

i did signed days ago

3. Lounge   -   #13
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    In the country i reside in i can buy whale meat in every supermarket
    it used to be most students cheap meat
    they had tshirts going around saying "If we had Dolphins, We would eat them too"
    some one said "animal activisim is so passe"
    is not killing a Cod the same as a Dolphin?
    or a cow for that matter.
    Why have dolphins achieved this sanctity among westerners they are no different than cows qua emotion?
    Sharks seem to be sharper, they think more like humans, grab it while it's there.
    blah

Dolphins have been known to save humans from temporary turmoil,
    whereas
    Sharks have been known to give humans a serious reality check.

Which is better?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    This has fuck all to do with sanctity. I eat meat. I feel no guilt for doing so. But I know the meat I eat comes from animals humanely farmed and killed; and before anyone jumps on me, yes, I've seen it killed.

This... this is not humane.

Eat meat by all means. But for fuck's sake, have some respect for what you eat. If it lives a good life, dies a quick and humane death... I have no problem. But that... that is dispicable.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ejitling View Post
    This has fuck all to do with sanctity. I eat meat. I feel no guilt for doing so. But I know the meat I eat comes from animals humanely farmed and killed; and before anyone jumps on me, yes, I've seen it killed.

Eat meat by all means. But for fuck's sake, have some respect for what you eat. If it lives a good life, dies a quick and humane death... I have no problem. But that... that is dispicable.
    Common decency.
    Last edited by Hairbautt; 02-23-2007 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Changed "common sense" to "common decency", better wording, I think.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    The way they are killed reminds me of how cows are killed.

I have no problem with dolphins getting killed for food. At first I thought they were killed as population control.

I do however have a problem with how all that blood just gets shot out into the ocean like that.

Hell I have no problem with chinchillas getting killed for their fur. I'd personally love to have a chinchilla coat or blanket. The fur is the softest I've ever felt. I think it has 100 hairs for every follicle compared to humans one to one ratio.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Nah... have seen cows killed (and lambs). Nothing like.

Not in the UK anyway... outside UK is a different thing.

Now live transport is a different matter; I hate live transport of cattle, sheep and horses across Europe for slaughter. And factory farming.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ejitling View Post

Lives a good life. Did the chicken tell you that.

Eat meat by all means, it's what people have always done - but don't presuppose that the animal has lived a good life because I don't imagine that the animal, cut down when it's at its healthiest, would agree. If it could. I think it would probably want to eat, shag and shit for a few more years.

Animals are man's bitches. If we coop them up, don't give them exercise and feed them the wrong food, they'll be sickly, dieased, won't taste good and - horror of horrors - might make us ill when we eat them. So when we treat them 'well', all we're doing is looking after our own well-being.

Let's look at fish. When I eat a fish, do I wonder if it's been killed humanely - no beef hooked. I just care if it tastes nice, that's all anyone thinks about with fish. That's because it's been reared in its natural habitat and if it gets caught, well, that's its own fault. We'll just suffocate it.

We control the way that animals are reared and killed to ensure the well-being of the people that eat them, not out of respect for the animal itself.

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with that because, as I said, they're our bitches.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Seedler's Avatar T__________________T
    Quote Originally Posted by wevotedno View Post
    First link= shit: Stuff like that happens everyday to all kinds of "endangered, threatened" animals. Fucking stop driving your car and you can save a fucking dolphin or two.

2nd link= shit:

It is tragic and unacceptable that the remaining dolphins that are not killed will end up destined for death in an aquarium, water park, or "swim with dolphins" program.
    Last time I checked they did that in marineland

We demand that Japan permanently and immediately renounce and stop this slaughter
    Demand...

Many scientific studies show that the oceans are in decline
    No shit, you drive ur fucking SCV everyday and buy all those pesticides to keep ur fucking lawn healthy.

It is an unthinkable waste that they will likely end up as a meat product or deceptively sold as whale meat, polluted with toxic levels of mercury and cadmium, killing people that eat it.
    Unthinkable waste? The people? The dolphins? Or the toxic mercury and cadmium?

they will likely end up as a meat product or sold as whale meat
    Isn't that the same thing genius.

stfukthnx, everyone living in those developed countries with their interweb access has to fucking right to complain about any environmental issue around the world.
    Biostar XE T5
    i5-750 @ 4.0 GHZ stable (CM Hyper 212)
    2 x 2GB Cosair XMS3 DDR3 1600MHZ
    Radeon 5850 @ 866/1254MHZ
    Intel X25-M in RAID 0
    WD Caviar Black 2TB in RAID 0
    3 x Asus 25.5" VW266H LCD [Eyefinity]

10. Lounge   -   #20
    missie's Avatar yeeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Seedler View Post
    Fucking stop driving your car and you can save a fucking dolphin or two.
    I've never ran a dolphin over in all my years of driving.
    S'pose they just roam free on the streets on Canada though.

I used to be a flier, now I ramble.
    Hey you kids, never suck all the juice out of a tractor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast