Thread: Mr. Smith

hey thats funny making up another mr. smith, Hey they should put that in the movies......lol.......STOP////. THEY DID ALREADY, GUESS YOU WERE NOT THAT ORIGNIAL AFTER ALL...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well of course i checked....

We have only ONE Mr. Smith

And one MRSmith... but he was a member before you were here...
    Don't get paranoia please...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Wow Mr. Smith, the world REALLY doesn't revolve around you. Grow up
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Would I be right in saying that this chap likes to draw flame. I think someone else said that.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by vivitron 15@25 May 2003 - 21:09
    Wow Mr. Smith, the world REALLY doesn&#39;t revolve around you. Grow up
    lol, hey Ian, you tell me to grow up, but look at you still going out and getting drunk with your bro-(dont drive your new car after drinking&#33, anyway school boy, how is it you can afford a new car going to school?, one can only wonder??????????? nice pic of shellie/and sam. I didnt see any girlfriend(but then again i wasnt expecting to.) and the girls bums in all your posts maybe that is the problem why you dont, well anyway i dont want to embrasss you, (too easy) but i would like to say that my 13 old daughter didnt like your picture of girls butts, (out of the mouth of kids-she asks is there something wrong with him, putting stuff like that up???) what could i say i said he&#39;s SPECIAL.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by JPaul@25 May 2003 - 22:53
    Would I be right in saying that this chap likes to draw flame. I think someone else said that.
    I Think you would be right, cause i dont think you could come up with anything orignal, and i am sure i would love to hear why you have a bunch of boys playing on all you posts, because i could guess why? but you version would most likely be more interesting-----oooooh hmmmmmmmm

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Forum Star
    Booooring topic...

If you guys want to flame each other, feel free to do so, but do it in PM.