Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: It seems the U.S. is...

Waiting ....

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Being a member of the KKK does not make him wrong, he quoted sources.
    That and the other things in his past sort of suggests an agenda tho'. Mayhap he is a wee bit selective in what he choses as his sources. Oh and how he interprets them.

I take it you have no problem with the tax fraud and anti-semitism bits.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I take it you have no problem with the Inquisition?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    It could be argued that Prison Planet is a fairly interesting source in its own right. My own experience is that is was popular with individuals on another board who were very much into conspiracy theories. They held some truly remarkable views, not least that the Royal Family are aliens - but that is perhaps another thread

However, my understanding is that Ahmadinejad does not always please the senior Mullahs regarding all his views and statements and that his recent seminar on the Holocaust was not all that warmly received by a number of Iranian conservatives.

There is bluster and sabre rattling on both sides of the fence. My own view is that it would be folly to attempt anything military at this point. That doesn't mean that Bush may not be tempted to folly but the mood of the Pentagon appears to be against him on this one.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I take it you have no problem with the Inquisition?
    I have a great problem with it, absolute disgrace. Fortunately it was centuries ago so I don't really feel responsible.

Now can you answer, or are you doing the deflection thing again.

Wait I remember, on the other forum. Where you said the holcaust had been a good thing. Imagine how many Jews would be about just now if it hadn't happened. You don't really need to answer do you, you already have.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    please to be telling me how i burned my credibility. kthx

Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Being a member of the KKK does not make him wrong, he quoted sources.

There are other sources of this as well.

The New York Times admitted it had misquoted him too.

j2 has just been humiliated again, and still refuses to supply proof to his laughable assumptions, that's why he jumped on this, you won't see him prove Duke wrong though, that's not his style.
    I have no need to prove him wrong.

The boat is full, huh?

The NYT, David Duke, and YOU!

Oh, Lord, here we go again-

Gee whiz, The, what do you say?

Wanna jump into the swamp and save your boy?
    i don't really feel like putting effort into this. i might say some mental things sometimes, but unlike some people, i don't go taking what partisan hack bloggers say as gospel. especially without even doing so much as a google search to research what i'm quoting.
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 02-25-2007 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    Well one stark difference is Saddam saying he doesn't have them versus Ahmadinedjad (whateverthefuck) saying they are getting nuclear 'capability' and adding that they'll wipe Azrael off the map.
    Two mistakes there busybody; first, Iran claims their nuclear ambitions are peaceful, including uranium enrichment, they have never claimed to be acquiring nuclear weapons; and second, they have never 'threatened' to wipe Israel off the map.

Apart from that ...
    I said anything about nuclear weapons so that's not a mistake.

To my last I defer to the distinguished j2k4's post.

Quote Originally Posted by HillBillyJean
    Ha! I got all of you. I quoted the great David Duke and proved all you wrong. You are all in my pocket. Ahmadin...whatever only meant that he wanted dismantle Israel's infrastructure therefore bringing a downfall to the country....that or he would gather up every map in da whold wide whuld and erase the name Israel....yeah that's it. You guys are just jealous because I'm smarter than you.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 02-25-2007 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I quoted the great David Duke
    Check again Busybody, the piece was written by Paul Joseph Watson, it has nothing to do with Duke.

But then again, facts never were your strong point.

Where you said the holcaust had been a good thing. Imagine how many Jews would be about just now if it hadn't happened. You don't really need to answer do you, you already have.
    Just keep on misquoting JP, it seems to be a hobby of yours.

So what about the Catholic Church's complicity in the holocaust, the Vatican 'pipeline' helping war criminals to escape to Latin America, that wasn't centuries ago, or the denial of condoms to tens of thousands dying of AIDS, the refusal to allow women in danger of their lives to get an abortion, the backing of right wing dictatorships in Latin America, the moving of paedophile priests from one place to another?

You call yourself a catholic, therefore you must agree with their policies. You can't have it both ways, if quoting a third party article on a site you don't agree with is complicit, so are you.
    Last edited by Ava Estelle; 02-26-2007 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Check again Busybody, the piece was written by Paul Joseph Watson, it has nothing to do with Duke.
    Ok it's on his website (to which I'm sure you get regular updates).

Now you can fuck around with your interpretation and say "wipe Israel off the map" isn't in it but you are shit on context.

However, there are interpetations that have map in it. I love to hear folks with this, "Nooo we are talking about the government not the people" shit.

"When they say, 'Death to America' ' Death to Israel' they mean the government and not the people."

Well many muslims seem to have missed that little tidbit.

They stress having a world without America or Zionism.

"the Occupier regime of al-Qods must be wiped off the map”

"erased from the page of time"

Big fucking deal when consider the context.

Do you get David Duke RSS feeds too, Billy?

Also how the fuck is it that if you're Catholic that you agree with all their policies?

You are an idiot.

I'm an American and don't agree with all of America's policies. If the leaders of a group make some bad decisions then you should drop out of the basic belief system?

Shut the fuck up, you trolling mashed up turd.
    Last edited by Busyman™; 02-26-2007 at 09:07 AM.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.

But then again, facts never were your strong point.

Where you said the holcaust had been a good thing. Imagine how many Jews would be about just now if it hadn't happened. You don't really need to answer do you, you already have.
    Just keep on misquoting JP, it seems to be a hobby of yours.

So what about the Catholic Church's complicity in the holocaust, the Vatican 'pipeline' helping war criminals to escape to Latin America, that wasn't centuries ago, or the denial of condoms to tens of thousands dying of AIDS, the refusal to allow women in danger of their lives to get an abortion, the backing of right wing dictatorships in Latin America, the moving of paedophile priests from one place to another?

You call yourself a catholic, therefore you must agree with their policies. You can't have it both ways, if quoting a third party article on a site you don't agree with is complicit, so are you.
    I'm not misquoting. You said that the holocaust was a good thing and that the Nazi's had done the World a favour. You pondered what mess the middle east would be in if there were millions more Jews. It's not a mis-quote, it was in my sig for long enough and the reason that sam4 created the smillie with your face and the archetypal "Jewish hat". Lie to these chaps if you feel you must but everyone who was a member there knows it's true, that includes you and lieing about it makes you all the more pathetic. You don't even have the courage to admit having said it.

How am I complicit in acts which happened before I was born, that's just nonsense and an attempt to deflect from yourself. I'm not complicit in the fire-bombings of Dresden either, or the atomic bombs dropped in Japan. Those things are much more recent than the inquisition and I don't feel even remotely to blame for them.

With regard to the condom thing, the catholic Church is wrong and it's policy is wrong. Condoms should be allowed to anyone who choses to use them.

With regard to denying abortions to women whose lives are at risk, I'm not sure what you are talking about there. Thro' personal experience I know that isn't true, however you may have something specific you are talking about.

With regard to protecting paedophiles. That is wrong, whatever the organisation or group which does it. I am personally ashamed when the Church does it, I think it is a disgraceful and appaling way to behave.

None of that changes anything about you tho'. Nor does it change what you have posted. Nor does it change what you use as sources of information. Nor does it change your bigotry. Or your personal attacks on anyone who takes an opposing view. Like I always say, the posts are there for people to read and make up their own minds.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast