Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Searching for a fast tracker

  1. #1
    I'm looking for a fast torrent site (both speeds and pre's). Used to be a member on sct but you know what they say, you can't chose in which country you're born :/. Does any1 know a good site with speed >6MB?
    TIA for any response

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In The InTeRNeT
    Age
    30
    Posts
    505
    u may like tl for movies have alot of seeders there

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BEATchild's Avatar M-power
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    44
    well, which country are you born in? If you're american than ST is the site for you.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    THEWHO27's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    511
    tl or revtt

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    F*N is always good.
    I never had any issues with speed on TL either if your downloading new files.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    F*N is always good.
    I never had any issues with speed on TL either if your downloading new files.
    never heard of F*N, could you PM me with details?
    TL is good but somehow i could never get over 2MB/s :/

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    well you don't have to live in the country you're born in, but that's beside the point.
    pretty much any big private trackers has good speeds, TL etc

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    nvidia6800's Avatar ....... BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    863
    revtt is good

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LoOpiNg View Post
    well you don't have to live in the country you're born in, but that's beside the point.
    pretty much any big private trackers has good speeds, TL etc
    TL is good but it ain't that fast, i'm looking for something faster

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by leciak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    F*N is always good.
    I never had any issues with speed on TL either if your downloading new files.
    never heard of F*N, could you PM me with details?
    Join date: 2005 and never, never heard of?
    Btw, it's not sct, but it's fast enough.
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •