Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv

Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by hahahari View Post
    of i aint begging buddy

thats the last tracker i need
    and i am giving out freebies
    (will become pu at some places)
    Begging is the practice whereby a person obtains money, food, shelter, drugs, alcohol, or other things from people they encounter by request

how is this any different? what freebies are you giving out?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    crossfade's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    a lot of people overrate bitmetv
    they hear other people say how great bitmetv is and that it has virtually every tv show
    but when they get in eventually, they're not so impressed
    they end up not using the site because for they find it difficult to keep an acceptable ratio at bitmetv
    i invited this guy who was asking for a bitmetv invite. he thanked me and everything and i thought he would become a good users. this week his account got disabled for inactivity, he didn't upload nor download anything in four weeks.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    is there a problem currently in their invitation system?
    Because yesterday somebody claimed that ha has sent me an invite but still hasn't arrived in my mailbox.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by znik View Post
    is there a problem currently in their invitation system?
    Because yesterday somebody claimed that ha has sent me an invite but still hasn't arrived in my mailbox.
    true... I gonna ask

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    chicus's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    he scammed you ! But hahari can talk to a bitmetv admin to get his account back I think !

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by chicus View Post
    he scammed you ! But hahari can talk to a bitmetv admin to get his account back I think !
    Not sure about that. I sent one to a friend of mine and he did not received the invitation in his mailbox either. That was yesterday

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfade View Post
    this week his account got disabled for inactivity, he didn't upload nor download anything in four weeks.
    He's probably dead...

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    n00b BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    someone sent to me and i also didnt recive... does some can check whats going on there? i dont think he gonna spend another invite on me.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    there is a problem with the invite system now. bitmetv is always having problems like being down all the time.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    he definetely hasn't scammed me because he offered himself to sent it to me without asking anything in return...
    I just thought if I had to blame my email address company, even though I don't use hotmail, which oftenly has such kind of problems with invitations...
    My email account works fine though as I 've just tested it.

So, probably a bitmeTV problem...
    Is it possible that the max number of users has been reached, and their system waits to disable some accounts first, before sending the new invitations?
    Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast