Thread: Vcdgear Problems

Hey all,

i downloading the Two Towers Screener a while ago, and i was watching it a few days ago and at ome points the vieo would freeze but the sound kept going, so i had to restart the video at the point. so i was using vcdgear to get rid of the bad frames, but everytime i use it i get a program error and it crashes

anyone know whats wrong?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Originally posted by Eversman@26 May 2003 - 06:12
    Hey all,

i downloading the Two Towers Screener a while ago, and i was watching it a few days ago and at ome points the vieo would freeze but the sound kept going, so i had to restart the video at the point. so i was using vcdgear to get rid of the bad frames, but everytime i use it i get a program error and it crashes

anyone know whats wrong?
    You have to scan the video for bad frames and then save it and then you have to decide if you want to delete those bad frames ot "mask" them.
    You can find those guides in my signature link.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hey guys

I am having some serious problems with my VCD gear. everytime that i try to use it a windows warning comes up saying that class not registered, and then another one comes up saying access violation to address with numbers behind it, that comes up again, and then says class is not registered once more. This is really starting to frustrate me and I can't figure out what to do any advice on the would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance