Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A place to start....

Poster BT Rep: +3
    Just starting to get into the closed site scene for torrents and would appreciate some advice. How do people get such great accounts as 80gb up/ 10gb down. I can never find anything to seed that would let me get that much.

<-

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    zamalek's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    First of all you must have a good connection, then you must start downloading at the beginning of a life of a torrent. Other way is that you have some of the stuff they uploading and you just join as a seeder.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    walczanin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    well i guess sometimes u need to dl stuff u dont really need just to buffer your account.............

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    yeah jump on to the newer more popular torrents as those are more likely to have the better seeder to leecher ratios (100 seeders to 60 leechers), meaning you can leave your torrent running and people will be downloading from you

do that for a while, be patient, progress is gradual not instant
    Alright.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    magister's Avatar Melancholic BT Rep: +5
    and remember to seed as long as possible

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hop on the torrent as soon as you can and seed as long as you can.
    Many of the accounts you see that have high buffers are old accounts, the user has a seedbox, or has a good connection.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    DL files from other places and when they get released on somewhere else, go to seed it immediately. Works like charm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ddha View Post
    Just starting to get into the closed site scene for torrents and would appreciate some advice. How do people get such great accounts as 80gb up/ 10gb down. I can never find anything to seed that would let me get that much.
    What trackers are you using?

I recommend TorrentLeech as it's easy as heck to seed there. I think it was the first private tracker I ever got, and now I have like a 250GB buffer there.

Easy things to seed are television shows. Download all the popular shows like 24, heroes, top gear, etc as soon as they are released, and you'll easily get a 3:1 ratio in no time. Keep doing that and you'll have an ok buffer after a few months.

But most importantly, seed everything until it's basically dead. You'll be surprised how fast your overall ratio can climb when you're leaving 20 torrents seeding all the time.
    Last edited by Skizo; 02-26-2007 at 08:08 PM.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IceTee's Avatar Fo'shizzle my nizzle BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by walczanin View Post
    well i guess sometimes u need to dl stuff u dont really need just to buffer your account.............

Amen to that!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Tx for those... I'll know what to do when I get account somewhere... later... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast