Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SweDVDr must go

Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    As you probably know, Sw*DVDr disabled invites as of midnight last night (swedish time) and an account is going to be quite hard to get in a while. So, trading-wise this is probably going to be The Tracker To Have in the near future. I, however, have no need for it.

I'm looking for o*nk, KG and bitm*tv, all with nice buffers. Or other, good, offers. Basically, what i want is music, rare/old movies and tv shows. Pm me if you have an offer. I'm paranoid, so either you go first or we use a middle man.

cheers!

/h

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by hulten View Post
    As you probably know, Sw*DVDr disabled invites as of midnight last night (swedish time) and an account is going to be quite hard to get in a while. So, trading-wise this is probably going to be The Tracker To Have in the near future. I, however, have no need for it.

I'm looking for o*nk, KG and bitm*tv, all with nice buffers. Or other, good, offers. Basically, what i want is music, rare/old movies and tv shows. Pm me if you have an offer. I'm paranoid, so either you go first or we use a middle man.

cheers!

/h
    Ill be on for a while, so if you need me just give me a call in the middleman thread or via pm
    eee

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Swedvdr invites will work 1 week more...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Really? I guess I spoke to soon. Anyway, the offer stands.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    taba's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    u still have a great offer though
    good luck
    English only in sigs please

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    w4ter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    pm sent.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    i have all but with poor buffers, i am not planning on trading anyway because i too do not need swedvdr
    but i just wanted to tell you that if you like old/rare movies you might wanna check cinematik.net
    this is really the most underrated tracker i've ever come across, they have an amazing collection of cinematic masterpieces all in DVD9/5 formats, and they have a lot of Criterion collection DVDs as well

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    i have bmtv acc with nice ratio to swap for swedvdr

but in case agree to trade you go first

pm me if you're interested

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Thanks for the tip, prima1.

Thanks for the pms, but I want O*nk with a good buffer, I already have a clean account, and KG, preferably with a buffer. Bitm*TV is low prio.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Hitman86's Avatar Trance_addicTed BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    pmed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast