Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Theplace biddin

kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    tell me what you want and i'll get you it. I can almost guarentee it.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    what if he wants sct whore, ftn hero, and uk-t? =)
    edit: jaits, i hope you do a little giveaway for some who want to get in on theplace but dont trade anymore..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by Backslash View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    what if he wants sct whore, ftn hero, and uk-t? =)
    edit: jaits, i hope you do a little giveaway for some who want to get in on theplace but dont trade anymore..
    shit.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    terrorize's Avatar God of Warez BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    ok i know what ftn is i know what ScT is but wtf is u***,a pm would be nice it's not like you giving an invite.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by terrorize View Post
    ok i know what ftn is i know what ScT is but wtf is u***,a pm would be nice it's not like you giving an invite.
    read the WIAW thread and you'll know everything you need to

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iNViTEr View Post
    Jaits are you from ThePlace staff?
    What about offering 10 new accounts to FST members?
    we have an invite process in place that all new users must follow.... so i cant just offer accounts like that (ie without knowing the reasons y u want to join etc)... + invites are closed for the time being (and have been for the past 5 months)... we 'll probably do a week of invites sometime soon... ur best bet is to go to the irc server and idle in the invites channel... thats where we ll announce it first.. as for a timeframe of when that will happen /me shrugs... maybe in an hour, maybe in a week, maybe in a month

having said all that, all new accounts will be limited access until we feel that a user will deserve to get full access.... (ie from his posts, the general contribution, the willingness to take action to help themselves, the general feel we get from the user etc).. the unfortunate reason that we had to do that, is that there is a competitive site, whose whole purpose is to get into tp and get all our group buys and post it in their site (giving no credit where the stuff came from and presenting it as their own group buys and also receiving $ from their users for stuff they didnt even pay themselves - the admins and moderators of that site are the ones doing this).. so to prevent that, we have forumulated this system... its sad that instead of directly trying to compete with us in an acceptable and noble manner (which we embrace offcourse, it can only make our site better), all they do is try to gain from us, while it is impossible for us to gain from them since there is nothing they have that we dont ...
    What is the IRC server there?
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    irc.theplace.bz kinda of obvious

the channel i m reffering to is #invites

as for the giveaway comments, really no need, when we open u can get in like everyone else

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    josephs911's Avatar Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well some hosts there IRC's on other servers...
    “When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all.”

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    irc.theplace.bz kinda of obvious

the channel i m reffering to is #invites

as for the giveaway comments, really no need, when we open u can get in like everyone else
    My mission is completed now. So why the hell i made this thread....
    1.> I know that there is an ThePlace staff here who is watching here. So to figure out that fella i did this.
    2.> 2ndly lottas of fellas interested to get into Theplace, so now u guyz now know how to enter theplace.jats or whoever he is, as he told.. Go to IRC or wait till they enable invites again then i can invite WORTHY Fellas freely.Theplace is Bestplace.Am i right mr.jaits

Few fellas have quoted that i may ask these fuckin trackers ScT, U-**,FTN. huh well I m not in those list who diehardly need it. I am happy with what i am.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 02-27-2007 at 02:51 AM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    xoxo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What kind of tracker is ThePlace? And is U-** = u*-t?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast