Thread: Burning Installed Programs

Poster
    and burn as cd rom mode, at least i hop thats correct. but what i want to do is burn programs to cdr. like programs i'm not using right now so to save disk space. i tried the nero help but it wasnt good. so what do i do? do i just drag the whole folder that these programs are in and burn them all on one disc? do i have to use seperate cdr's for each program?
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    if you do this most programs will not function correctly, you will still ned to copy them back to there orig folder to run them, and as soon as you reformat i doubt they will work, as windows will not know they are installed, reg settings etc. and common files. better just burning the orignal install for it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    i figured that as much. oh well if i ever need them again they wont be too far away!
    gotta love k lite. plus there will prob be a newer version out!
    PLEASE help me get my Free IPOD! my brother got his 4 days ago and i need help with referrals. the screensavers just aired a story and it works. Just use my referral link and i suggest the 2 week blockbuster trial. you won't owe anything! http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10154369