Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The last resting place of Jesus and Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Monk View Post
    Yeah but that's to get your medication and boy do we see it when you forget to take it.

I love the way you get personal when you're caught out, that's why I save the links for when I need a laugh. Will you be making a new name any time soon?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ava Estelle View Post
    Yeah but that's to get your medication and boy do we see it when you forget to take it.

I love the way you get personal when you're caught out, that's why I save the links for when I need a laugh. Will you be making a new name any time soon?
    Yeah, I was getting personal there. Not having a wee laugh. Coz you caught me out after I deliberately said something ridiculous.

I was only joking earlier, but are you telling me you really do keep links. Really like. That's fan-tastic.

Can I ask you a serious question, kidding aside. Are you actually receiving therapy just now. If so I genuinely apologise, I should have been more sensitive to your special needs.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    Are you actually receiving therapy just now. If so I genuinely apologise, I should have been more sensitive to your special needs.
    Hi sweetie, does daddy know you're using this username?

Or did he make this one up for you?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    Chip Monk's Avatar Darth Monk Like.
    Are you actually receiving therapy just now. If so I genuinely apologise, I should have been more sensitive to your special needs.

I'm taking that as a yes.
    You do not need to see my I.D.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35

Me too.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36

Chip, to be fair, i thought this post, before you started protesting, was interesting, particularly as i didnt know of it.

Whatever the guy has or hasnt done, to someone quite new here but a regular reader, he's not annoyed me. Ever. And instead of discussing the topic, you fill it with pages of crap.
    Last edited by jimbo12345; 03-19-2007 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    What are you after JP, the exclusive right to attack people on here? I've had years of shit from you, if you can't take it, stop dishing it out, because I'm not gonna sit back and take your shit.
    Arguing, even heatedly is entirely different from what you do to other people. It's what you got banned for if memory serves. Know why, because you're the only person here who really does it. Other may fight and argue, even swear at each other, get warned for it. You however, you're different.

It's mantra time again, all the posts are there for people to read. You suggesting that I attack you in the same way as you attack others, their religion or beliefs, well let's let the readers decide for themselves shall we.
    Jp , Chip Monk , what are you today Footballer ? Someone who hides behind an Id never really earns respect . Show your true colours and post under one name ,its alot easier to discount the BS.

Peat waits for Sybil or was that Jp 's evil twin Skippy to reply . What a Poof !

http://www.lawsofwisdom.com/LawsofWisdom/chapter2.html
    Last edited by peat moss; 03-20-2007 at 05:07 AM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    i downloaded And watched it today. Very good, and its fact that Jesus, his brother, son, wife, mom and dad are buried in the sewer of a suburban middleclass housing complex.

Keep praying.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    [QUOTE=peat moss;1838737]

Arguing, even heatedly is entirely different from what you do to other people. It's what you got banned for if memory serves. Know why, because you're the only person here who really does it. Other may fight and argue, even swear at each other, get warned for it. You however, you're different.

It's mantra time again, all the posts are there for people to read. You suggesting that I attack you in the same way as you attack others, their religion or beliefs, well let's let the readers decide for themselves shall we.
    Jp , Chip Monk , what are you today Footballer ? Someone who hides behind an Id never really earns respect . Show your true colours and post under one name ,its alot easier to discount the BS.

Peat waits for Sybil or was that Jp 's evil twin Skippy to reply . What a Poof !

I really should apolioze for this this post as it was done in bad intent , I was pissed off about about something else and feel bad about this . Mabye I should have a haitus from this forum . Like I said , sorry to Jp , Chip or any resemblance to members past or future .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234