Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Have SCT account

deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    I have never traded a ftn account and never will.My account is too valuable to me.
    Sure.
    You saying that because you think i would?To tell you the truth i don't even know if i have ever traded anything on this site i think i have only gave for free and got for free.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    StriderZ's Avatar Grammar Whore BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    LoL, good trading, spamming, and banning :-D. I'm with deuce... except that I don't have an FTN account to value yet :-(

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    phoenixfire's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    ZOMG shut up.

keep telling kimii new ways to purge accounts and there won't be any left.
    Dont worry dude. They cant be disabling every other IP change.. that would be an insane thing to do!
    Kimii is not a sane person.

Sure.
    You saying that because you think i would?To tell you the truth i don't even know if i have ever traded anything on this site i think i have only gave for free and got for free.
    you got ftn for free?

Lucky man.
    Last edited by phoenixfire; 02-28-2007 at 04:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Yeah i was very lucky it is basically only torrent site i use now.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

Dont worry dude. They cant be disabling every other IP change.. that would be an insane thing to do!
    Kimii is not a sane person.

LOL

Waiting for her to get back and gimme an answer here.. I think she gets a smug on her face when she threatens people about disabling their account and later ends up doing it.

Would love to hear how she would tackle this though..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kimii View Post
    What false information am I posting? What I'm posting is actually helping. Saves them the trouble of getting a account disabled and losing the account that they gave up for the trade. Simple as.
    We all know that's a risk, but it's far from the certainty you like to portray. DV8 likes to do this too, and I've traded two FSC accounts in the fairly recent past, and recently followed up with them: they're both fine. My current account is fine as well.

Duece: If you think this section is about respecting the wishes of private trackers, you're not reading very carefully. Or is your argument that FTN should get special treatment because it's your favorite tracker? Hardly a compelling reason for people who were not quite so lucky as to just happen upon their ftn account.
    Last edited by Sentient; 02-28-2007 at 04:36 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    buddy's Avatar Wanabe saint! BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post
    What false information am I posting? What I'm posting is actually helping. Saves them the trouble of getting a account disabled and losing the account that they gave up for the trade. Simple as.
    We all know that's a risk, but it's far from the certainty you like to portray. DV8 likes to do this too, and I've traded two FSC accounts in the fairly recent past, and recently followed up with them: they're both fine. My current account is fine as well.
    Exactly!

These guys make a propaganda about how they have disabled them bad bad account traders! Their end game here is not to get a few accounts disabled.. It is to strike fear among the others who read their post to think twice before trading their account.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedonist7 View Post

Duece: If you think this section is about respecting the wishes of private trackers, you're not reading very carefully. Or is your argument that FTN should get special treatment because it's your favorite tracker? Hardly a compelling reason for people who were not quite so lucky as to just happen upon their ftn account.

No what i'm saying is i don't see what she is doing wrong by trying to protect her site and that following rules no matter where they come from is usually a good thing.I got my ftn account from this site without having to do anything except ask.

Maybe your not reading enough

Respect Communities Your A Member Of

Who You Invite

* Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust.
    * At the least read their posts to get familiar with them.
    * If possible check their profile at mutual torrent sites.

Site Names And URL Links

* Dont post links or names of sites that dont want them posted.
    * Dont post names with spaces and similar to bypass filters.
    * Dont post images with this information for these sites.

Trading Accounts

* Dont trade accounts at FST for sites that strickly forbid it.
    * If you do they may contact you here to follow their rules.

Read the rules of the sites your a member at and if you choose
    to break them dont complain if action is taken against you.
    Last edited by deuce6000; 02-28-2007 at 04:47 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No what i'm saying is i don't see what she is doing wrong by trying to protect her site and that following rules no matter where they come from is usually a good thing.I got my ftn account from this site without having to do anything except ask.
    Again, what she's doing is making it appear more risky than it actually is to trade an ftn account. It's protecting her tracker at the expense of the purpose of this section, and therefore this site. Certainly there's nothing to stop her from lurking, but her posts are actively impeding trades, and should be stopped. And once again, I fail to see how your experience has any relevance at all.

EDIT: An FST mod should really chime in at this point and settle this.
    Last edited by Sentient; 02-28-2007 at 04:53 AM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Trading Accounts

* Dont trade accounts at FST for sites that strickly forbid it.
    * If you do they may contact you here to follow their rules.

This is directly from the rules of FST.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast