Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eminem - Don't Call Me Marshall

Just got it, I think this is his not yet released album, it' a new album for sure, very good so far.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    whoa...post a hash man

3. Music   -   #3
    I pretty much finished listening to it, some of the tunes are mixes etc of older songs, alot are new ones I've never heard of before, but it's like one long mix, so at the beginning and end the tunes are mixed together which I didn't like, but there is a few really good tunes on there, I uploaded one to yahoo, you can get it here http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/a243389e/bc...cZXd0.ApLG_QNYz right click and save as, you'll see what I mean about the mix out and mix in thing.

EDIT, Fuck, yahoo were quick in deleting it...

4. Music   -   #4
    Eghh...yeah Yahoo and Angelfire are like hawks when it comes to stuff like that.

5. Music   -   #5
    http://uk.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/st3v3_hac...cuments&.view=l

It seems to work for me if I right click save as from the folder, try that...

6. Music   -   #6
    LOL...guess I was a little too late cuz all that was left was 'desktopdragon.jpg', oh well its not a problem bro ill get it later.

7. Music   -   #7
    Fuck yahoo, fuck yahoo right in the ass. If you got aim or yahoo or msn pm me it and I'll send you the track " The sauce" untill I can get the full album uploaded. Good tune.

8. Music   -   #8
    Here's the track list, I'm too lazy to type it

9. Music   -   #9
    Poster
    that aint even a real CD its just a bootleg fake CD/Mix Tape someone put out. i heard all those songs already. the Sauce has been out since December. but all those songs are old i heard them all.

10. Music   -   #10
    Good none the less, I haven't heard some of the tracks, not been on his other albums....

*goes off mumbling*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast