Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enter The Matrix

Im downloading enter the matrix all in 1 from suprnova, but my download is stuck at 87% anyone know where else i can continue it? such as other bit torrent sites?

2. Games   -   #2
    Yo Ive got the same problem, really irritating.

3. Games   -   #3
    simple answer guys thats it it wont r/c. u need to restart the whole thing im afraid.

4. Games   -   #4
    no u dont have to restart it, it just means no one is seeding it, thats why i want to know of any other links to bit torrent sites

5. Games   -   #5
    Retired
    no other sites uses the same links

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by Kazaa Lite freak@26 May 2003 - 14:07
    simple answer guys thats it it wont r/c. u need to restart the whole thing im afraid. 
    That's not true. The reason why it's stuck is because there are no more seeders (uploaders)

You guys could try Candystore

But in my experience if Suprnova doesn't have uploaders anymore the only place that could have some is Torrentse.cx which is down at the moment.

For a more complete listing of bittorrent sites go to Bittorrentsites

no other sites uses the same links
    That's only partially true. Indeed the link is different, but often the files are the same. If you select the same download location, Bittorrent will automatically see that it's the same and restart from where it left.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Games   -   #7
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Im stucvk at 40% RARARARARAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the seeders must have stopped

8. Games   -   #8
    when i downloaded a game from Bit Torrent and it was stuck, i put a post in here, al i was told it would not r/c. because there is no seeders yes, so i have to restart it, so thats why i said it in here, so i was told wrong then.

sorry

9. Games   -   #9
    so mine is stuck at 87% now, if i try again tommorow or in a few days is there a possibilty it will carry on on downloading ???

i really wonmt this game so any tips or advice is appreciated guys

10. Games   -   #10
    Well, you can try the other sites and hope there are some seeders on those trackers or wait and hope somebody re-seeds it. So there is a definitive possibility you can resume it.

Otherwise your stuck to Kazaa/Emule/Whatever.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast