Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey, What's This In Kazaa's Option Menu?

Poor musicians?!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by adthomp@26 May 2003 - 14:02
    Why Use it?? people think that u arn't sharing and cut u off
    I use the No List option. I also hate the "ShareNazis". If you send me a rude IM about "Why aren't you sharing?" and then cut me off,your IP immediately goes on my Blocklist. Maybe one day I'll be in a good mood and remove it but until then you ain't getting shit off my 40 gigs.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Same here Tex

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    I use the No List option. I also hate the "ShareNazis". If you send me a rude IM about "Why aren't you sharing?" and then cut me off,your IP immediately goes on my Blocklist. Maybe one day I'll be in a good mood and remove it but until then you ain't getting shit off my 40 gigs.
    Good for you, I sometimes send out those messages and when you 'block me' well you aren't blocking me my IP changes the next time I disconnect and then reconnect

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Well from now on I'll block the entire ISP range just in case it's you.

Seriously though,dialup does have it's advantages but that's no excuse for rude behavior.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    hey leave the guy alone he only wanted to know if he was right. for all he knew it could have been some weird microsoft acronym for 'blow up my pc immediately'.

(james_bond_rulez im guessin u can defend urself but im just sayin...)

anyway i say it sucks - im on dialup and i dont care who gets my files - if it slows my stuff down i put up wiv it coz thats the way p2p works.
    if ppl wanna know what files u have, maybe its coz they like the same music as you or sumthin! and also now you dont know if sum1 truly isnt sharin and those schizos shouldnt be ere anyway if you dont share you shouldnt be ere.

thats what i say anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12