Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Debates from Sharedaddys pinned movie

Poster
    SD adid you download that movie called Blood Work that was posted?

If so did it play ok for you cos I could only get the audio and I have all the XVID Codecs.

Just need to know whether I got a problem with XVID conflicts.

Thx SD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by pete3003uk@30 December 2002 - 21:11
    SD adid you download that movie called Blood Work that was posted?

If so did it play ok for you cos I could only get the audio and I have all the XVID Codecs.

Just need to know whether I got a problem with XVID conflicts.

Thx SD HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU
    Hey Pete, No, been trying but have had no luck with Bloodwork. Hasn't even connected once. Trouble with a slew of files from the sigs here, don't know if it is my being in the US and the posts mainly coming from Europe, but normally takes me quite a while to get hashed material to download, sometimes I simply go searching for the same file near me and occasionally get lucky that way, just start downloading a different file as long as the particulars match and usually works good, however it would be nice if more of these would actually work. We definitely need to get my folder hooked up with you guys, works both ways you know. I have come across El_Jefe and Gumby from the site, but I think they both are in the US? Well good hunting and hope to see you in a share folder near me soon.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    I wonder if I was to say hook up to you using ICQ and I downloaded a small file then if i could lock your IP into my firewall to always allow you as a server would I be able to then find you through kazaa?

Maybe a stupid thought but surely if I can receive a download from you via another network programme therefore I am able to receive and serve to you then my PC must store your IP for future contacts?

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by pete3003uk@30 December 2002 - 23:00
    I wonder if I was to say hook up to you using ICQ and I downloaded a small file then if i could lock your IP into my firewall to always allow you as a server would I be able to then find you through kazaa?

Maybe a stupid thought but surely if I can receive a download from you via another network programme therefore I am able to receive and serve to you  then my PC must store your IP for future contacts?
    I have connected with several other guys on other networks, ICQ and SoulSeek, however none of us were able to figure out how to transfer any knowledge gained to connecting on Kazaa. You draw up the plans, if it is feasible then we can discuss further.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    It should be possible its all about jumping nodes and being on at the same time but I guess someone is already working on it but then its gonna stop all them 56kers getting to us is that a bad thing?

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    could you use that 'hash url' thing that kazaasearch talked about a while ago?
    if we send eachother our ip?
    or is this a stupid idea?

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by pete3003uk@31 December 2002 - 01:16
    It should be possible its all about jumping nodes and being on at the same time but I guess someone is already working on it but then its gonna stop all them 56kers getting to us is that a bad thing?
    Who, Where, What?

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by ugluk@31 December 2002 - 06:19
    could you use that 'hash url' thing that kazaasearch talked about a while ago?
    Your PC stores the IPs of people who are uploading from you and if you have got someone who is giving you a great transfer then you can find his IP in your registery.

Go to start- run and type in this or C+P this netstat -n 50 then you will see the Ips of the people who were uploading from you using port 1214.

It is possible then if you make a note of there IP and then you can add them to your firewall to allow access at all times using port 1214 then when you search or download they will be found and accessed every time it may be then possible to jump around them using the diet kazaa.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by pete3003uk+31 December 2002 - 07:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pete3003uk @ 31 December 2002 - 07:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ugluk@31 December 2002 - 06:19
    could you use that &#39;hash url&#39; thing that kazaasearch talked about a while ago?
    Your PC stores the IPs of people who are uploading from you and if you have got someone who is giving you a great transfer then you can find his IP in your registery.

Go to start- run and type in this or C+P this netstat -n 50 then you will see the Ips of the people who were uploading from you using port 1214.

It is possible then if you make a note of there IP and then you can add them to your firewall to allow access at all times using port 1214 then when you search or download they will be found and accessed every time it may be then possible to jump around them using the diet kazaa. [/b][/quote]
    That was a good tip SD - i got a load of IPīs - problem now is, finding out which one&#39;s where giving me a good transfer LOL.
    By the way, what did you mean by this: ".....or C+P ...."?
    I understood the netstat -n 50, that gave me the long list with a time lapse of 50 secs, but that other bit confused me - was it a typo?

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Nice work Sharedaddy. One question I&#39;ve been trying to download your "How to make DVD Quality Divx" rip. And I&#39;m struggling getting it is there any other source to get it from or can anyone e-mail it to me.
    YEY, thats my first post over with I hope I can be of asistance to you all one day. Great forum keep up the good work.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast