Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: Debates from Sharedaddys pinned movie

Littlemanstan-- I question two things a) Ur purpose on this board and B) Where are your "great" movie posts? Sharedaddy is respected on this board for his range of movies, and intelligence to post them, Something which you lack. Just because you dont like "Scooby Doo" or any other Movies that Sharedaddy post's why do u feel the urge to comment? I dont like Horror movies. That doesnt mean I call there posts lame. After all that is what the SEARCH function is for. I suggest you think next time before you waste your energy on your "lame post" as you may need it one day.

2. Movies & TV   -   #72
    so by your reasoning, you never EVER call a band or artist that you dont like "lame" or something of that effect because you dont have what it takes to make it in the music business? thats rediculous! i call bands and singers that i dont like lame but that doesnt mean i have to be super good at music to criticize them does it? i may not be posting tons of movies like smurfs that you would all love, but that doesnt mean i cant comment on SD's movies.

3. Movies & TV   -   #73
    mmmmm let me see.
    You my friend are a WINNER!!!!!!!!
    Now go bact to loserville where you came from

4. Movies & TV   -   #74
    ah so logic has failed you i see.

5. Movies & TV   -   #75
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    First off thanks to all who posted in support of me and second, this is MY string, because I take care of it and have had other lame posts removed. The only other posters in this particular string have asked permission first, which is the right thing to do.

Furthermore this string is not for remarking on what you dislike. This string is simply a collection of movies I have decided to rip and share, either based upon my own likes or requests of others (family, friends and so on).

Finally, this loser of a child who must post ridiculous banter in order to make up for numerous short-comings in his own life will most likely vanish without a trace shortly, I for one can not wait for the vanishing act. I think LMS is a reincarnation of a previous member who failed at it's first attempt to interfere with my forum life, this may even be verified should I contact a pal or two. Wait for the verdict should I see the need.

The place for posting likes and expecially dislikes is the main movie forum, not the verifieds and especially not the verifieds in a can. Anyone who thinks differently can just go choke on it.

6. Movies & TV   -   #76
    ShareDaddy:

I'd first like to thank you for the accurate and great leg-up on the reliable media and its source for my Sony DRU-500A. Works like a charm with only 2 coasters out of 50 silver & purples. I attribute the coasters to the manner in which the data was recorded on the source rather than the media, software or hardware.

Secondly, I'll ask you the same question that I asked nightsky, where did you get such great poster shots? and are there disc cover shots available also? I think your Spiderman poster had two disc picts adjacent to the poster but was attached to the poster as one jpeg.

7. Movies & TV   -   #77
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    Originally posted by morbius@20 May 2003 - 00:55
    ShareDaddy:

I'd first like to thank you for the accurate and great leg-up on the reliable media and its source for my Sony DRU-500A. Works like a charm with only 2 coasters out of 50 silver & purples. I attribute the coasters to the manner in which the data was recorded on the source rather than the media, software or hardware.

Secondly, I'll ask you the same question that I asked nightsky, where did you get such great poster shots? and are there disc cover shots available also? I think your Spiderman poster had two disc picts adjacent to the poster but was attached to the poster as one jpeg.
    First thanks, and second you can right click on any image I have posted and select properties, it will show you where the image is originated from. I normally link to Amazon however on the off chance I did not, selecting and viewing properties will show you what site it is located on. Hopefully this answers all of your questions.

8. Movies & TV   -   #78
    jetje's Avatar former star
    These are all post on Sharedaddy's BIG MOVIE topic that's pinned in the in can.
    It was going to be big debates about everything it kinda made the nice posts from Sharedaddy unreadable... That's why i thought it needed to be split from there... B)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678