Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Worst Kind Of Music?

god-of-rock's Avatar God of Rock
    Originally posted by Someone_Else@27 May 2003 - 19:49
    All black & death metal fans are losers and satanists

good job there.
    I wasn't talking 'bout black & death metal fans, but the performing artists in big black metal bands... As I re-read my post I noticed that I didn't make that clear, and I'm truly sorry for stepping on all you fans' toes...

I'll give you an excample, but I'm not gonna use no names: this guy is playing in one of the biggest bands in the black metal scene, when he wanna have a good time he brings girls to his house and give 'em enough liquer to make Lemmy dead-drunk then he carries them to his bedroom and rapes them... that's what I call a fucking loser and if you disagree you're probably one, too...

2. Music   -   #42
    BANNED
    lol
    why did the thread have to start

3. Music   -   #43
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    hate ta tell ya, but death maetal isn't necessarily about satan. norse mythology and other mythology play a huge part of it. bloody losers? i listen to death metal and am quite well educated, active in my community and church, and just an all around happy person.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

4. Music   -   #44
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Well i cleaned out a lot by now... not going to do that again...

keep the lively discussions but try not to offend or have to long tows...

If you can't stand it no more leave the topic.... Not start stupid flamery...

Well i have no taste i like all music....
    But have some that i don't lik that much... don't like the cursing swaearing in for instance gangsta rappin...
    it's not functional anymore when you say f*ck every 2 words...
    I can agree for a part with God of rock in the death/trash metal... sme times it's to much for me and also hardcore house can be a "make me get out of the bar" noice after i hear the 5th one in a row...
    But mostly depends on the mood i'm in...

Last remark, someone in this topic told he couldn't stand reggea cause the lyrics were about nothin'
    think you need to listen' to some Bob marleys... song like get up stand up etc.. (and a lot more)...

5. Music   -   #45
    that was me but i said that cause someone said the same things about rap lyrics and beats as i said
    im sure reggae has lots to say but for the love of god i cant stand that crap

6. Music   -   #46
    BANNED
    Well reggee does have a nice sycapated rythem which makes it unique

7. Music   -   #47
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Music is Music and true Musicians should learn to tolerate all music no matter what it is...I can listen to everything and i can still find positives about the music...whether it be the riffs, beats, lyrics, sampling or whatever...A musician can dislike a fellow musician because of the other musicians character but not the musicians music...And i know people are going to say "but i am not a musicians so you can get f*cked"...Well i don't give a sh!t...This is my opinion and i stand by it...

8. Music   -   #48
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@28 May 2003 - 14:00
    Music is Music and true Musicians should learn to tolerate all music no matter what it is...I can listen to everything and i can still find positives about the music...whether it be the riffs, beats, lyrics, sampling or whatever...A musician can dislike a fellow musician because of the other musicians character but not the musicians music...And i know people are going to say "but i am not a musicians so you can get f*cked"...Well i don't give a sh!t...This is my opinion and i stand by it...
    a computer aint a musician to me so eventho i am one, i dislike stuff not made by musicians.. ie rap.

9. Music   -   #49
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    the worst music ? hmmm that was a toughie
    because i like lot of music genres so it beats me what i do not like

10. Music   -   #50
    Jayhawk
    mixing anything with country i hate country to depressing
    rap just not my style not a fan of that at all

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast