Thread: Sims Expansions

Poster
    Ok, here goes. I have The Sims on CD (i paid for it) & i also have The Sims House Party & The Sims Livin' Large (from you know where). Question is how do i combine all these games into one?
    Thanks for any replies in advance, i patiently await

2. Games   -   #2
    just install it as you would any other app (run setup.exe and follow the on screen instructions) it will atomatically look for the sims game and update it with the expansion
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

3. Games   -   #3
    The Sims House Party & The Sims Livin' Large are CD images correct? If they are, than just use a virtual drive or burn them. Then install normally.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Both games are zip files & they don't search for any other Sims games. So if i unzip & burn to CD it's just gonna be the same as unzipping to my drive & playing them. Another question: what come first, House Party or Livin' Large. I will try unzipping both & copying the expansion folders to The Sims original.

5. Games   -   #5
    living large.....whatever you do dont download sim superstars from whoever said Real version got it coz i know someone at maxis etc etc coz its a f****** fake..that really pisses me right off