Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FST Ratings

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post

imo fst is definitely the best invite trading site on the web. you wont get lvl 4-5 trackers here though through a trade (too big a site..gets publicity from tracker admins who track trades, trades will be caught and accounts will be disabled, & people with lvl 5 accounts wont trade them for anything except every other tracker imaginable + your soul).
    Don't be too quick to make such assumptions. If you stick around for a bit, you'll see a lot of successful trades in ALL levels. You'll even see a few members who have gotten their level 5 invites for free. Sure, it's true that some trackers still don't want their invites traded, but there are plenty of others who do allow their invites to be traded here at FST only, b/c it's done in a more controlled environment.

Once you're known for who you are, and not just someone with some high rep points, all sorts of things will come your way. It's the combination that get you really great invites.
    Last edited by Skizo; 03-02-2007 at 10:14 AM.

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bcpnikhil View Post

imo fst is definitely the best invite trading site on the web. you wont get lvl 4-5 trackers here though through a trade (too big a site..gets publicity from tracker admins who track trades, trades will be caught and accounts will be disabled, & people with lvl 5 accounts wont trade them for anything except every other tracker imaginable + your soul).
    Don't be too quick to make such assumptions. If you stick around for a bit, you'll see a lot of successful trades in ALL levels. You'll even see a few members who have gotten their level 5 invites for free. Sure, it's true that some trackers still don't want their invites traded, but there are plenty of others who do allow their invites to be traded here at FST only, b/c it's done in a more controlled environment.

Once you're known for who you are, and not just someone with some high rep points, all sorts of things will come your way. It's the combination that you get you really great invites.
    Well said

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No other site of this kind can even come close to touching fst once you get into this one you probably won't bother with the others i know i don't.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    WHY SO SERIOUS? BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i don't ever get the point of this wait, if someone had a month go by and he forgot he will just spam his msgs.
    either way the fact that you waited a month and posted 10 msgs doesnt change a thing.
    i see, maybe if someone wants to scam theyll think twice because of the wait but still, thats not enough of a reason.
    whatever, when does this thing actually work, ive been here for more than 30 days and have more than 10 posts?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    by the way these ratings r pool shit to get to level 5 tracker u gonna chock & will find nothing inside it except for its speed

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    XeroToX's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    by the way these ratings r pool shit to get to level 5 tracker u gonna chock & will find nothing inside it except for its speed
    well sayed...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by chaptorrent View Post
    Lol, and you're looking for what, a fruit basket?

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    FST is an alrite site but if u already have a 4 or level 5 tracker its no use. id rater revtt+torrentleech better than it and they are lev2 and lev 3
    u right.....

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by nbo View Post
    i don't ever get the point of this wait, if someone had a month go by and he forgot he will just spam his msgs.
    either way the fact that you waited a month and posted 10 msgs doesnt change a thing.
    i see, maybe if someone wants to scam theyll think twice because of the wait but still, thats not enough of a reason.
    whatever, when does this thing actually work, ive been here for more than 30 days and have more than 10 posts?
    These topics have been addressed umpteen times in this thread. just read a little.

As far as the rest, if all of your posts are "fluff" posts, then you still won't be able to access the Invites section. These posts are considered spam and are deleted.

No one in the Invites section wants to give a new guy, or someone they don't know an invite anyway - at least not right away. They risk being banned from the tracker if the invitee cheats, so typically users want to review your past. What's the only way to do that with a new user? Review their profile and look at their previous posts.

The best thing you can do is spread what knowledge you have by helping other members, whether it be torrent related or otherwise. Let your profile review be a positive one.

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Zafer's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Before FST I used to have TB,TL,TD and FL.

After FST , now I have ScT , Bitmetv , bitme , u*** , FT* , FS* , F**R .... etc.

Fst is The best invite forum on The World.

In order to join all good trackers , you should be active on the forum and ;
    be polite,
    be honest,
    Respect the people who you are trading.
    Do not try to cheat anybody.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123