Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Quote Originally Posted by wildbytes View Post
    The problem is the way he goes around and does it.

If he hacked his way in, and then said hey this is how i did it, look at this page or here is how you fixs it. The people might look at him in a different way. But because of the way he does it, has many many people pissed.. Not sure if he does it to get his rocks off or if he does it because he can.

If he did it in a different way i would have had no problem giving him vip status and or say here is a few bucks and thanks for the heads up or the help.

Wild
    Exactly my thoughts as well. Im sure others feel the same.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    well, i did pm them saying here i am ... all it would take is for smone to look at the logs and see how and then fix it .. but their responce, was to ban me.. now thats lame... if instead they had asked me, i would have gladly explained....

any sysop that doesnt have the capability to do that, shouldnt be running a tracker in the first place...... besides, i have never damaged a tracker inmy life... and never intend to... (not even partly, nor ever revealed anything to the users as i consider that to be unethical and wrong - this is where my line is drawn; anything more than that would be considered as 'bad' even to me)
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-03-2007 at 10:05 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hdbits is good, can not imagine it encountered a problem

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    kopse tis malakies jaits ke pes pos benoume sto theplace ade min arxiso ke gamao tous vazelous

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Kirkedir's Avatar Eagle Hunter BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy123 View Post
    kopse tis malakies jaits ke pes pos benoume sto theplace ade min arxiso ke gamao tous vazelous

English please.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkedir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy123 View Post

English please.
    Jaits cut the BS and tell us how to get into TP. Otherwise I will f**k vazelous (PAO's fans, this probably goes to MoonSpell)

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    well, i did pm them saying here i am ... all it would take is for smone to look at the logs and see how and then fix it .. but their responce, was to ban me.. now thats lame... if instead they had asked me, i would have gladly explained....

any sysop that doesnt have the capability to do that, shouldnt be running a tracker in the first place...... besides, i have never damaged a tracker inmy life... and never intend to... (not even partly, nor ever revealed anything to the users as i consider that to be unethical and wrong - this is where my line is drawn; anything more than that would be considered as 'bad' even to me)
    Again you doing this to sites is good in a way. But bad in the manner in which you do it.
    That comment in quotes above is still a load of BS either way.
    Yes they should know how to examine the logs.
    NO you do not ussually message them telling them anything.
    NO you are not telling the truth when you say you never damaged any sites in part or in whole. You should really quit trying to feed the manure.
    If your not harming sites then maybe you just started doing so 2 days ago but you cant honestly say you havent harmed any ever. Cause I know of alot you did harm to.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by sert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkedir View Post

English please.
    Jaits cut the BS and tell us how to get into TP. Otherwise I will f**k vazelous (PAO's fans, this probably goes to MoonSpell)
    Yup this is an accurate translation.. Although I don't bother usually with "girls" like shaggot who probably got beaten badly by PAO fans and now tries to be someone in the internet..

ps. Shaggot don't hit too hard the enter key, you might break your keyboard nethool...

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I'd be curious at to what sites Jaits attempted his hacks on, which sites he was able to breach, and which sites were immune to his attempts.

Not that I wish to hack a site, but I would certainly be interested in knowing what sites my accounts would be safe at.

A sort of Jaits rating system...

We could have a Five star for a Jaits Proof site, all the way down to a One star for a simple UNION SELECT hack.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I'd be curious at to what sites Jaits attempted his hacks on, which sites he was able to breach, and which sites were immune to his attempts.

Not that I wish to hack a site, but I would certainly be interested in knowing what sites my accounts would be safe at.

A sort of Jaits rating system...

We could have a Five star for a Jaits Proof site, all the way down to a One star for a simple UNION SELECT hack.
    Well he really couldnt rate other sites since every site is vulnerable to at least a ddos. (even his)

As far as what sites his hacks work on. They even worked on his at one point.
    (Reguardless to what he may say)
    His site was hacked by some moron. In return he goes to other sites and does the same to them. Then again if he refurs to his own site being safe from these attacks. I still wouldnt use it. Since you can clearly see what he does with other peoples info. Imagine if your a user who he hates that used his site? What would he then do with the info he has on you... EX: ips, emails, names ect..

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast