Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Questions to Jaits !!! and what do you guys think ?

Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    what do i do exactly with that info (since it is so clear to u)...? i d really like to know and more improtantly know how u know, cause i sure as hell dont .... also that moron u speak off attempted, but never succeded (i guess u would know what happens on my sites better than me :LOL, once again get ur facts straight... btw a ddos attack wont reveal any db info it will simply reduce the QOS offered.... /me shrugs

as for u not joining my site, u d have no use for that, since u believe that going out is somehow a 'bad' thing (as u implied in one of ur previous posts) and completely useless since the ppl u meet in the wild (that actually go out)are inferior to u (sitting in front of ur pc on a 16Tb hard drive i guess is the way to live ).. we cant help ppl tha believe they dont need any help.. thats impossible... nor do we want members like that nor tracker collectors (which seem to be the vast population of this site - which is y i havent offered invites to ppl begging for one as i know they wont benefit from either sites but will only use it to trade it for something 'more valuable' )... unlike most trackers tp/tv are much more than just trackers... anyone believing otherwise simply isnt a member

ps: i dont hate ppl, i love them ... even ppl like u that try so hard to put me down in any way possible, i just see it as an amusement tbh... noone can affect my reality, except the ppl i choose for them to affect it.... and thats mostly females
    Last edited by Jaits; 03-06-2007 at 05:36 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaits View Post
    what do i do exactly with that info (since it is so clear to u)...? i d really like to know and more improtantly know how u know, cause i sure as hell dont .... also that moron u speak off attempted, but never succeded (i guess u would know what happens on my sites better than me :LOL, once again get ur facts straight... btw a ddos attack wont reveal any db info it will simply reduce the QOS offered.... /me shrugs

as for u not joining my site, u d have no use for that, since u believe that going out is somehow a 'bad' thing (as u implied in one of ur previous posts) and completely useless since the ppl u meet in the wild (that actually go out)are inferior to u (sitting in front of ur pc on a 16Tb hard drive i guess is the way to live ).. we cant help ppl tha believe they dont need any help.. thats impossible... nor do we want members like that nor tracker collectors (which seem to be the vast population of this site - which is y i havent offered invites to ppl begging for one as i know they wont benefit from either sites but will only use it to trade it for something 'more valuable' )... unlike most trackers tp/tv are much more than just trackers... anyone believing otherwise simply isnt a member

ps: i dont hate ppl, i love them ... even ppl like u that try so hard to put me down in any way possible, i just see it as an amusement tbh... noone can affect my reality, except the ppl i choose for them to affect it.... and thats mostly females
    So... Is that a YES or a NO???

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Jaits's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +3
    unlike many here, i know how to keep my mouth shut... so no

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    If you knew how to keep your mouth shut, this whole thread would not exist. I've known people to use a vulnerability to access the staff forums and tools, and leave without the staff ever knowing they have been infiltrated.

The fact is that your reputation precedes you, so you cannot make a statement to the contrary.

5. BitTorrent   -   #65

You seemed to make a note about some info you seen in the staff forums on 1 site recently. You didnt get into the specifics but you did mention some stuff that was said. If you posted that info here with the general population... It makes me wonder what you told your staff or even your close friends about the info you seen.
    There are logs & snapshots of some of your convos with other people via irc around. Ill leave that at that about your site being hacked. These logs could have been edited ect... but due to the fact they dont really mention anything bad.. I doubt they were edited. Also due to the source of the logs.
    Who said a DDOS attack would reveal db info? I dont recall saying that or anyone else saying that. Not sure where you got that info from.

How would you consider joining your site "going out". Its a torrent site you view from the internet so I think technically speaking I could visit your site while being "in". You got the "ide have no use for it" part correct though.
    I see nothing wrong with people who go out clubbing ect... Not sure where you got that I think its bad. I go to sleep somewhat early since I work the Night Shift 7 days a week. As far as how I live, thats the way I do things, doesnt mean I think everyone should be the same way as me. You could have the occupation of a clown or be Bill Gates for that matter wouldnt make any differance to me. Who said I didnt need any help? Just the other day I sent you a pm thanking you for telling me about an issue did I not? Notice you were nice about telling me the issue... You told me what page it was on and somewhat how to fix it. (As apposed to what you did on my site about 6 - 8 months ago just deleting crap and making me check the logs.) I agree people running sites should know how to check the logs for people who get in, not everyone is going to explain how they got in. But when people do, it makes it alot easeir to know what exactly your looking for. I personally liked your approach better this time around. So at least our chatting has maybe changed your perspective.
    Im sure your site is differant than most sites. (Not meant in a bad way)
    I beleive every site should be run differant and should have a differant atmosphere. Ussually the moral of the site is reflected on the way the staff run their site. So a cool-headed honest staff member like yourself should know how to run things smoothly.

Im not sure where you get im trying to put you down?? I have never done so. I only suggested that I dont like the methods you use when doing some stuff. Nothing more nothing less.
    On the side note: How do females effect you? Someone told me you were gay. Guess thats not so?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    If you knew how to keep your mouth shut, this whole thread would not exist. I've known people to use a vulnerability to access the staff forums and tools, and leave without the staff ever knowing they have been infiltrated.

The fact is that your reputation precedes you, so you cannot make a statement to the contrary.
    Just a queu here to tell Jait this is the part of the story where he is to insert foot to his big mouth.
    Last edited by Melvinmeow; 03-07-2007 at 01:40 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Texan's Avatar I know you !!
    since moonspell and jaits doesnt like females, you guys should meet !

oh. i forgot it was your own dupe account here.
    get your mouth straight !!
    Dang !!

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I was not going to answer in this thread again , but since Melvin's bitch Texan continues this, I shall do it, sorry to the mods , I take responsibility for the following:
    Unlike you Texan, I'm sorry to say that i only f@^# women ... And I would gladly f@ck your girlfriend if you have any (which I highly doubt)to show her how a REAL man f@cks.. Got it stupid piece of shit?

ps. Sorry to the mods, but I take responsibility for the above.. It's just that since faggots like Texan are talking shit and nobody mods these posts then I'll do the same..
    Last edited by Moonspell13; 03-08-2007 at 09:55 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    duuude's Avatar Swedish Torrenter
    Quote Originally Posted by Texan View Post

and what security do the members of theplace (like me) and thevault (or any where you have power ) have with a script kiddy like you as the owner ? i cant imagine anything worse than this.

and yes. i wont be using those sites again in my life, though i liked theplace
    Woa! Son, you're not a good imaginator..

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    After reading this whole thread the only conclusion i came to is that what he said here is a lie

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonspell13 View Post
    I was not going to answer in this thread again , but since Melvin's bitch Texan continues this, I shall do it, sorry to the mods , I take responsibility for the following:
    Unlike you Texan, I'm sorry to say that i only f@^# women ... And I have a special interest in your mother specifically ... She does great blowjobs that's a fact... Got it ?

ps. Sorry to the mods, but I take responsibility for the above.. It's just that since faggots like Texan are talking shit and nobody mods these posts then I'll do the same..
    Wow so now youve decided not to answer this thread on either of your names?
    WOW what a shock. On your other name you said that about a week ago yet your still posting comments in the thread

I said this about a week ago and I will tell you again. I know texan from no place other than here (And even on here I have only seen the name in threads. I have never pm'ed the user or contacted him through the site. Heck I dont think I have even quoted the user in any posts.). I dont know him or her from any torrent sites ect.. (At least to my knowledge, it could very well be my mother for all I know. Since the site technically doesnt use REAL names.) 1 can ASSUME that he/she may be a staff member from another site or just someone Jaits has pissed off in his many run-ins with people who dislike his hack/wack jobs.

You could technically associate me with wildbytes since we do both speak the truth, we both know what an A*hole jait can be, we both know a bit about him and what he does and stands for. We both talk to each other on msn or elsewhere on occasion. I can openly admit that I know and have spoken to him. (I think its a him I never really asked to tell you the truth lol)
    However again I will tell you I have never spoken with texan, nor do I know who he/she is.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    After reading this whole thread the only conclusion i came to is that what he said here is a lie
    Did you honestly think he may have been telling the truth before reading all these posts? I mean common he contradicts himself in almost every posts hes even made on this site.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast