Thread: Eminem Song

Poster
    whaats up guys last nght i was cruising around with a friend and he had a cd with some songs on it and one was by eminem and a few other guys, the hook to the song eminem was like 'die mother fucker die mother fucker die, why are you still alive....' and thats pretty much all i remember. Ive never heard it ebfore so it might be new or something and im sure its on any of his cd's, slim shady lp eminem show etc. anyone give me title of this song? thanks.

2. Music   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    The song you are refering to is 'Go to sleep' Its off the 'Cradle to the Grave OST' . Great song by the way, I really like Em's chorus. B)

Oh and the other guys on the song are OBie Trice and DMX.

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    thanks alot man! song i was looking for.

i have another one, i know everyone knows it, its a new rap song and its like everyody hit the flo' hit the flo', a few times. kind of a deep voice. help me out on this one too?

4. Music   -   #4
    Hmm...Id never heard it before but I checked on Kazaa and theres 'Hit da flo' by 'Dirty' the refrain is the one you mentioned, so Im guessing thats what you were looking for

5. Music   -   #5
    Poster
    ill check it out. hey groggman, have you already seen the hulk movie or what? do you have it? is it out on kazaa yet or online at all? what about the matrix?

6. Music   -   #6
    Poster
    k i downloaded that one by dirty you were talking about and tis not the one. the chorus is different. its like everybody, everybody, hit the flo, hit the flo, everybody, everybody, hit the flo, hit the flo. Its a pretty new song, if a anyone else might know what it is.

7. Music   -   #7
    ill check it out. hey groggman, have you already seen the hulk movie or what? do you have it? is it out on kazaa yet or online at all? what about the matrix?
    LOL...no i havent seen the HULK film yet...no one has outside of the studio heads. And no its not out to download either...wont be till around June 20. I just know alot about the film from many painstaking hours of research ( ). Ok...but no more movie questions or the Gestap....I mean Mods...might catch on

8. Music   -   #8
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by thegroggman@26 May 2003 - 21:03
    LOL...no i havent seen the HULK film yet...no one has outside of the studio heads. And no its not out to download either...wont be till around June 20. I just know alot about the film from many painstaking hours of research ( ). Ok...but no more movie questions or the Gestap....I mean Mods...might catch on
    hahaha Gestap.....mods, like it A LOT

do you reckon Paul/VB would change the title permanently??
    <insert signature here>

9. Music   -   #9
    do you reckon Paul/VB would change the title permanently??
    Shhhh&#33; Not so loud...the mods are always watching...[looks around nervously ] ...and would they change it permantely...well...if this continues...I fear the worst