Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Windows_xp_pro_corporate_final.exe

okay, it all worked, xp is installed, i had a fit with getting my dsl to work for a bit but that's all resolved now..
    however, it is saying that i don't have a sound card installed on my system, which i do! the sound worked perfectly fine with 98se, soooooooo do i need to download a service pack now? and if so, how do i change my key number thingie i used when i entered it while it installed onto my system, if someone could help me out here i'd be soooooooooooo happy lol thanks again!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    u need to install the drivers for it, if u go to the windows update site u may get them there

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Poster
    how do i change my key number thingie i used when i entered it while it installed onto my system
    You'll find all you need to know here.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    One thing you may want to check is if it is a creative sound card

if it is then you are out of luck as they have no support for the cards and the xp drivers are a joke

i have a creative card and once i switched from digital speakers (which have now become critter houses in my closet) to analog speakers my problem was solved

the SP1 has a few new driver but not enough to fix all other glitches

if you are loking for a product key changer e-mail me at [email protected] and i will send it to you

also a couple great xp tip sites are

http://www.dougknox.com
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm

i have the same version (which i still refer to as the devils own version) and it has been running on all my systems for over a year and after changing the key i have no update problems

i also have almost everything one could need for other software and i also have the cracks and key gens and i have figured out how to make even the most recent programs work for free

darkpoet

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    weee! I know this is like late a few months, but thanks a lot! Everything works including sound and all, I went to the update site and got the cmedia mixer driver thing and all is well

again, thanks woo!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    i have downloaded the xp pro corp file but i cant change the exe to iso so i can burn it my pc keeps freezing has anyone got any ideas?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Poster
    your kidding right? you can't right click and rename XP.exe to XP.iso ?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by Livy@26 May 2003 - 18:31
    if the original xp u have is Size: 504,102KB
    then ur fine, you just need to rename it from .exe to .iso then burn it onto a cd.
    That is the one I got, it is installing now!

w00t!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Originally posted by darkpoetfan@28 May 2003 - 20:22
    One thing you may want to check is if it is a creative sound card

if it is then you are out of luck as they have no support for the cards and the xp drivers are a joke

i have a creative card and once i switched from digital speakers (which have now become critter houses in my closet) to analog speakers my problem was solved

the SP1 has a few new driver but not enough to fix all other glitches

if you are loking for a product key changer e-mail me at [email protected] and i will send it to you

also a couple great xp tip sites are

http://www.dougknox.com
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp.htm

i have the same version (which i still refer to as the devils own version) and it has been running on all my systems for over a year and after changing the key i have no update problems

i also have almost everything one could need for other software and i also have the cracks and key gens and i have figured out how to make even the most recent programs work for free

darkpoet
    Thats a load of tosh...I have a humble,bog standard Creative Soundblaster PCI 128 (now thats some old shit!!&#33 and it works fine in XP pro. (and i aint updated the drivers for that card in years)..so dont worry about compatibility there...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    i have got it all working...even managed to pick up the msblaster worm within minutes...but no sound...cant install the drivers for my via ac97 sound card

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12