Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: St Anger

I just downoaded off www.simplemp3s.com st anger(studio copy) and Personally I think its not what I expected. I don't really see any solos.
    Please tell me what you think if you have it
    thx

edit:

sorry guys it might be a fake I have no idea... I hope to the real one comes out soon so i can rewrite a post sayin good stuff about the album

2. Music   -   #2
    freakydude's Avatar Member
    im getting it off of kazaa right now

downloaded

i dunno thought it was pretty good not the best though

3. Music   -   #3
    BANNED
    The Black album chagned Metallica's sound

Edit Typo

4. Music   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by Control_you_3@26 May 2003 - 15:23
    I just downoaded off www.simplemp3s.com st anger(studio copy) and Personally I think its not what I expected. I don't really see any solos, and the rythms are almost the same.
    Please tell me what you think if you have it
    thx
    Fucking spammer. Stop posting your bullshit here. The CD isn't out yet, you should know better. You can't review what you don't have.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #5
    BANNED
    Fucking spammer.  Stop posting your bullshit here. The CD isn't out yet, you should know better. You can't review what you don't have. 
    Yes i didnt think it was out either post a hash Control_you_3 to prove it

6. Music   -   #6
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by adthomp@26 May 2003 - 22:41
    The Black ambum chagned Metallicas sound
    Yes, you're right. And Justice For All was the last truly great Metallica CD.
    Proud member of MDS

7. Music   -   #7
    Poster
    As was Master of Puppets and Ride The Lightning. However I worry about this new album St. Anger, but on the 9th of June (uk wise) we shall know for sure how good Metallica have become again. However, i heavily doubt this lover of spam has heard St. Anger. If there was to be a leak of any sorts, it would be Frantic, the albums single.

However metallica have recently preformed a frantic, st anger etc live in fillmore, so there may be a bootlegged copy out there.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by freakydude@26 May 2003 - 19:40
    im getting it off of kazaa right now

downloaded

i dunno thought it was pretty good not the best though
    all of the ones on kazaa are extreme fakes. I feel sry for all of you who think you've already heard it...

but don't worry, it premiers on mtv2 in less than 40 minutes so you will finally get to hear it

9. Music   -   #9
    Actually I found a website that does claim to have the studio copy and retail copy of St. Anger. I tried downloading the retail version but it was taking forever to download. Check it out for yourself at Just-MP3s

10. Music   -   #10
    well, i suppose it is possibel considering i just found out that howard stern and a few other people got copies early. but... i dunno...

edit: this site is full of shit, its all fake. i just downloaded some of the songs and they were all fakes.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast