Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking U******** + mail

dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i'm offering: swebits,torrentbits.ro, fb, exigo, czone, it, fsc,pisexy, thors, oink, kg, pt, pb, tb, ht, rmvbusters, wb, ts , fl, st , TL , x264, td, bitmetv,iplay,bitme.org

please write
    Last edited by dezerter; 03-01-2007 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i dont think anyone has this dude, and even if they did there are no invites and i heard they ban account for ip change. So i dont think its even possible to get this account at the minute.
    Last edited by ptp5352; 03-02-2007 at 04:16 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    what i posted in your sct thread goes for this, too.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Nighthunter's Avatar Reasonable BT Rep: +1
    Is that really true that u'll be ban for ip change :S.?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I seriously doubt theyban for ip changes, as a good percentage of torrenters are college students who go home often. Also, I have seen invites out there, although never in exchange for anything less than sct.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I traded an account there for like sveral months ago and they didnt ban me..so i dont think they do that now either.

right now there are 5,505 members so i think that some people have got invites..probably beacuse they have won in the Christmas Draw..I have also heard in the forums that everyone that competed in the draw will get invite.

Edit: I found this in the U*** forums:

No invites are available.

Every so often they are given away as prizes in competitions etc., but other than that, you're out of luck I'm afraid.
    Last edited by bombi; 03-02-2007 at 04:37 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Backslash's Avatar you're dead BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by bombi View Post
    I traded an account there for like sveral months ago and they didnt ban me..so i dont think they do that now either.
    obviously, not everyone will get caught. some people will get away with it, some won't. simple as that, but that's the risk you take

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zak2210's Avatar The One BT Rep: +4
    Trust me man it's not even worth it the seed/leech ratio is like 2/1 or there abouts.

I traded my sct account for it and then went on holiday...when i got back my acc was lost, i was only gone for a week ;S

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    dezerter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by zak2210 View Post
    Trust me man it's not even worth it the seed/leech ratio is like 2/1 or there abouts.

I traded my sct account for it and then went on holiday...when i got back my acc was lost, i was only gone for a week ;S

sympathizes the losses of the account

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    I ask persons which accounts have on UK-T and they want to exchange that they wrote whats they to wanted for UK-T

very please write me pm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast