Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Do You Download Hashes

sorry for the stupid question, it's just that I have no clue

2. Games   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Uh, maybe you click them if they look like a link or............................
    Read the damn "READ FIRST" post its the first shit you see when u come in

3. Games   -   #3
    A hash is a signature for a file : can be decimal or hexadecimal.
    You need in the 1st place a tool like sig2dat or K-sig installed in your K-litefolder.
    With mouseover on websites you can see if it is a quicklink ,copy and paste is allso possible.
    First read more here http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=16&t=3461.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Gre1@26 May 2003 - 21:18
    Uh, maybe you click them if they look like a link or............................
    gees, calm the f**ck down I didn't see it before. No need to be friggin rude .

5. Games   -   #5
    Originally posted by ToraBoraDweller@26 May 2003 - 21:22
    A hash is a signature for a file : can be decimal or hexadecimal.
    You need in the 1st place a tool like sig2dat or K-sig installed in your K-litefolder.
    With mouseover on websites you can see if it is a quicklink ,copy and paste is allso possible.
    First read more here http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=ST&f=16&t=3461.
    thanks for not being rude about it.

6. Games   -   #6
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by angelique+26 May 2003 - 21:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angelique @ 26 May 2003 - 21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gre1@26 May 2003 - 21:18
    gees, calm the f**ck down I didn&#39;t see it before. No need to be friggin rude . [/b][/quote]
    this is verfied hashes, if u dont have hashes to post then dont post, he&#39;s not rude, u r.

Basic forum rules, OBEY EM

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by angelique+26 May 2003 - 15:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (angelique @ 26 May 2003 - 15:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gre1@26 May 2003 - 21:18
    gees, calm the f**ck down I didn&#39;t see it before. No need to be friggin rude . [/b][/quote]
    See? That&#39;s how all n00bs are. They miss the PINNED posts. Then they post in the wrong forum. People yell at them for posting in the wrong board and they yell back because they think they&#39;re doing nothing wrong but actually they&#39;re acting like a n00b. They also double-post. This dude could have combined the post at (05/26/03) 15:23 and 15:24 (Mountain time) together, but instead they chose to post it in two replys. And they also have trouble spelling. F**ck? Learn to spell, or use foock, phuck, or any other 1337 synonyms.

The Perfect Example Of A n00b.

8. Games   -   #8
    Dont act so pathetic.
    I am sure he/she just made an innocent mistake not seeing that post.
    NO NEED to be such a smart arse about it.

Probably gunna call me for posting here about this, but I dont give a shit.
    I must be a N00b

9. Games   -   #9
    Hey give the guy a break we ALL have to start somewhere and we ALL make mistakes

10. Games   -   #10
    tru, give em a break
    -TiMz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast