Thread: Question Abour Buring Music Video, Etc.

I asked something like this before but I can't find my post . I was wondering how I would go about burning music video's or apparences by my fav singer to cd using Nero?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    ok u have to convert to mpeg for a start go Here for that guide and simply chosse VCD in nero and drag the mpeg across and burn

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    If the videos you've downloaded are already .mpg's, you can just drag and drop them in Nero and hit the Burn button. This will also work with some .avi's, but Nero will have to convert them to mpeg's, so it'll take a while and it might not be the best quality. That's why you should use TMPGEnc if you need to convert.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    ok, thanks guys .

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Nightwolf@27 May 2003 - 04:53
    If the videos you've downloaded are already .mpg's, you can just drag and drop them in Nero and hit the Burn button. This will also work with some .avi's, but Nero will have to convert them to mpeg's, so it'll take a while and it might not be the best quality. That's why you should use TMPGEnc if you need to convert.
    K, I'm downloaing the trial version of this, but do you know where I can get it without the trial, kazaa lite maybe?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Hmm, I'm trying to convert a .rm file, a real media file and it's not working .

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I'm guessing this only convert's .avi files. Does anyone know of anything that converts .rm files?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by angelique@28 May 2003 - 16:37
    I'm guessing this only convert's .avi files. Does anyone know of anything that converts .rm files?
    You should stick with .avi or .mpg. I don't know of any way to convert or burn a realmedia file.